Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I got a problem. I have always used the WeatherTech Window visors on all my trucks and absolutly love them. However I think the WeatherTech visors for the Fronties look STUPID AS HELL becasue of the back windows being so small. Anyone recomend any other IN window visors, no stick ons that look good???

or....

What would you guys think if I just put the front windows on and not the rears? I have a 09 Crew Cab

Let me know!!

·
Registered
400 Posts
AVS by lund. They are not as smooth looking as the weathertech but they also dont have the vertical piece by the mirror

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are those the in channel ones? I'm trying to find in channel ones that don't look so stupid on the rear windows. Becasue the actual part of the window that goes down is only like half the size of the entire rear window, every in channel visor i've seen looks ridiculous.

·
Premium Member
3,550 Posts
I don't think the WeatherTechs look that bad. They are low profile enough not to look out of place on the rear door.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have the AVS ones they are in channel and dont look that bad on the back windows. But I also have the Back widows tinted darker then stock so it kinda of blends in. They also dont stick out that far either. I like the look on my truck

·
Registered
400 Posts
I dont think the weathertech look bad at all. Its personal preference. I dont really like the piece that comes down vertically by the mirror. Unless this isnt the case on our trucks - then I should have bought the weathertech. It sucks when you go to buy them off the internet they are always pictured installed on a Chevy or Ford - rarely ever a frontier.

·
Super Moderator
12,702 Posts
I don't think the WeatherTechs look that bad. They are low profile enough not to look out of place on the rear door.

x2.
I have the WeatherTech and love them.
I understand what you are saying about only half a window on the rear doors but honestly as mdawg4x4 said they blend in so well it's hardly noticeable.

Here they are on my truck:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea dont get me wrong...I've had the weathertechs on my other trucks and loved them, Just personally I don't like the way it look on the rear windows. Anyone think it would look stupid with just the visors in the front windows and the backs empty??

·
Super Moderator
12,702 Posts
Anyone think it would look stupid with just the visors in the front windows and the backs empty??
Like I said they blend in so well (especially with my tint) that only having them on the front probably wouldn't be noticeable imo.
Er, I mean, I don't have tint, that's illegal in PA. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts