Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, this is my first post here, so figured I'd make it worthwhile. Since I work at a dealership, I get to see these vehicles all the time. Now I saw the trim for the power window switches in the pathfinder and it's kind of that brushed silver look. So I ordered the set, for both front and rear doors. (I have the crew cab) and it made a world of difference, just looks that much better.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Good to see you here. Do you know the part Number or the cost??

-lewy

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
KC window switch plates

I was hoping the '06 LE KC would have the Pathfinder switch plates, but it did not happen. Would it be possible to just put a window switch in and use it in the blank hole and let us KC owners enjoy this modification as well?

Can any of the CC members who have done this modification tell me if the KC people
would be able to mount the switches for the back window some way and dress
our trucks up a bit?

How do the rear window switches mount? Do they attach to the cover plate or is
there something in the door that the switch mounts to?

Thank you for any help you can give me on this.

OkieScot

·
Registered
24 Posts
I had a brain fart and ordered the switch covers for my KC...when I popped out the driver side switches, I found out there are no clips to hold the silver pathfinder covers in place. I suppose you could use glue, but I figured here in the south the glue would just melt and I'd lose my switch down in the door.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
FuzzyRag,

Don't tell me that, I just ordered the stuff this week. The Pathfinder does not have clips on the coverplate to hold it in place? What does the Pathfinder use to hold these in place. Nothing is simple.

I guess the CC has a different door panel than the KC. The CC owners are able to use the coverplate. Can one of the CC owners that has done this let us KC owners know
how you were able to attach the Pathfinder coverplates to your door panels?

I realize that the KC owner has to use a CC switch to be able to get the switch to at-
tach to the coverplate. Did you get the CCswitch, FuzzyRag? The CC switch
attaches with a screw instead of the clips the KC uses. Is this by any chance what
you are talking about?

OkieScot

1 - 7 of 7 Posts