Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would really like to have the window sticker for my truck (better than that, the build sheet), but alas, it is long gone. I am wondering if there is interest in building a repository of window stickers for different years and models/sub-models? If those with window stickers would PM me, I will reply with my email address for a photo or scan of the window sticker. You send me the scan or photo. Then I can build a database of the window stickers for everyone to access. I am thinking of something like this, as an example:

Year: 2013
Model: Frontier
Sub-Model: SV w/ SV premium package
Body: crewcab
Drive: 4X4
Transmission: 6-speed
Link to Window Sticker: click here

Any interest in helping the cause? Please PM me...

·
Registered
560 Posts
A Nissan dealership (parts or service) should be able to print out a build sheet for you. Ask them.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Already tried that...NissanUSA will not supply dealership with build sheet. At least this is the reply I have received from NissanUSA and two dealerships.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Already tried that...NissanUSA will not supply dealership with build sheet. At least this is the reply I have received from NissanUSA and two dealerships.
I was able to get one from Dodge/Ram. Just thought Nissan would do the same. Try asking what info the dealer can pull up based on your vin.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Ford provides ithe equivalent of the build sheet in what is called an OASIS report. Nissan dealers provide no more than I can get online with a VIN decoder...I want to see as much as possible. Doesn't appear to be much interest, so it makes no difference anyway (118 views with not a offer to help yet) :amazing:!

·
Registered
560 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Alright, we have two members who will share with us. Thank You both!! As these become available, I will sort them by model year.

Year: 2013
Sub-Model: Pro-4X w/ value package
Body: crewcab
Transmission: 5-speed automatic
Link to Window Sticker: click here

Year: 2010
Sub-Model: SV w/ SV premium utility package
Body: kingcab
Transmission: 5-speed automatic
[URL="https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_veapbHjGB_WGxaMTFfVzhoUEE/view?usp=sharing"]Link to Window Sticker click here[/URL]

·
Premium Member
6,107 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts