Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after screwin up the window the first time,and scratching my door panel attempting the window replacement the second time and deciding they would repaint my door without consulting with me first.I got omvic involved here in toronto,the service manager admitted to omvic they screwed up and will resolve the issue,last friday the dealer decides to do a polish on the door because of the orange peel they created when they repainted the door,the polishing ended up doing nothing to improve the appearance of the door,omvic mentioned to the dealer to give some monetary compensation,they dealer quickly refused,last tues the dealer tells me they will take the truck to a 3rd party bodyshop to get there opinion,i talked to the gentleman at this 3rd party bodyshop yesterday and he explained to me he told the dealer they will have to take some 1500 and wet sand the panel to take out the orange peel on door panel,i also mentioned to the same gentleman did the dealership get your opinion on the gap in the window they replaced,he mentioned no the dealer never mentioned it .I got the email from the service adviser yesterday explaining the truck was done but was short staffed so he will get my truck out to me this monday,its seems like i am gonna have to put this behind me now its been goin on for 6 weeks now.My advice to others when you take your vehicle in for warranty work,be cautious you might get your vehicle back in worse condition,the way i look at it now the dealership loses i will never service my vehicle there again

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey man that sucks to hear about your door. Hope it all gets settled up third party way. As i am from Toronto as well, which dealer is dicking you around?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts