Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have any of you guys had any problems with your power windows? everybody that i talk to that has a 00'-04' frontier or xterra has had some sort of window problems at lest
6 owners to my knowage. most of them took their vehicals to nissan. everytime nissan
said it was the motor. $350-$450 part depending on location of the motor. well my front drivers side window stop working. i thought it was the motor. so i took out the motor off the window regulator and hook the motor back up to the switch. the motor worked. so i looked at the window regulator and there was the problem. its a $90 part from nissan and $50 from a pic-a-part yard. i worked on all 6 of the other vehicals and they all had the same problem. excecpt for one. it was the master switch. it cost $110 at nissan and $30 at the pic-a-part.... anyways just wondering if you guys had the same problems if so i hope this will save you some cash :D

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
hey man i experienced the same prob w/ my 05 rear window would go down from the main/driver control but not up. I took it in and the dealership replaced the motor so it works fine now btw they told me that they've recieved a few complaints about the windows not going up.
-Joseph

1 - 4 of 4 Posts