Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics I compiled offroading at the local wheelin spot here in nebraska... enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
fyi when winching trow a blanket or something over the line so if it snaps it dont kill you

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea I got one now, I winch from inside the truck, my friends hide behind trees...

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
still you took a photo of the cable, and even in the truck there are more then a few photos of winch lines threw windows

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really.... wow, I am an idiot!

·
Registered
578 Posts
nice pics you have a sweet truck....what were yall hunting for

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That was pheasant... brought some .22s with for some fun when we were done, unfortunatly we didnt get any birds that day.

·
Registered
70 Posts
you got any more pics of the truck? like in the drive way or something? im looing into getting a lift and your truck is IDENTICAL to my truck. i just wanna see how the stance is and such. thanks.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea I do, im not at home, but i will post them up soon!

·
Registered
146 Posts
hey how'd the winch work for ya i just picked the same one up at harbor freight and i barely fit on my bumper i built but i got it to work

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Works great! i have winched out a few fullsize trucks and My own a bunch, I love it, definatly getting some synthetic line asap

·
Registered
146 Posts
is your wire rope wearing that much or for another reason

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No the wire rope is good, pain to spool and keep tidy IMO... Definatly get the roller fairlead.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts