Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just think it is odd we dont have our own official decal... something like...

What do you guy and ladies think???

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
i like it

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a 5 minute throw together, but still, why isnt there a decal for us ya know?

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Its a 5 minute throw together, but still, why isnt there a decal for us ya know?
I know there were some but you had to have them custom made. Its lame that this site has the word club associated with it. Yet its like you know we cant represent where we are from. Shoot i paid 25bucks for a NOAS membership & got a sticker. The same should be for here.

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That would be fitting.... I just want some feedback as to whether this is a popular thought or not, I know LA has said something about liking the idea of a decal....

·
Registered
717 Posts
I thought there were already decals issued & wouldn't the forum's logo be the default club sticker? I like that rough idea though, looks gangta! :D lol.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
thats awesome

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They do, but are not available to all... I think this is wrong. There should be something tha lets us stand out.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Because if we had one, then in order to get the sticker we would have to pay to be a gold member status to get one and then twenty different people on here would argue who knows someone-who knows someone who can make them, after that it would be a reply war that we all want one and in the final end, there would be copy right issues and only those "GOLD MEMBER" status people would get one from the owner of the site.

You know, but thats just my thoughts from another go round of this idea... ;)

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
if you want one, go make one.

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok, so hypathetically if i would get some made up and they were say 5-7$, would there be an interest in anyone having them? They would be mailed out to anyone that wanted one.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
You need to chill about this. The old decal link seems to be gone. The much better official ones are pending.

Creepy (or w/e the dude's name is) said the revised design was similar to the one that I came up with.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Whoever it was that came on here that made the ones for xterras, had a pretty good sample site so to say that had different options. Then I dont remember who else was trying the same thing. After that the site owner I believe sent out some to people who had "HIGH" status on here. That was like forever and a day ago for that and havent seen anything since then. If someone could have it o.k.'ed and then post an order page, that would be great-without all the what do you think of this or who would be in, we need twenty people or it's a no go crap. I say if you can do, do it and lets get an order form of some sort and REPRESENT. How many times do you see another FRONTIER around town and wonder if they can come to the site and bring some knowledge or whatever to the table... Now after my 1/2 a cent worth :) IM IN :)

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You need to chill about this. The old decal link seems to be gone. The much better official ones are pending.

Creepy (or w/e the dude's name is) said the revised design was similar to the one that I came up with.

Thats all great and wonderful. but noone has heard from him or anything on it. I am just trying to get some answers on it. Put the word out and see who or what is being done about it. I know I haven't seen creepycrawler post in any of the decal comments.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Ok, so hypathetically if i would get some made up and they were say 5-7$, would there be an interest in anyone having them? They would be mailed out to anyone that wanted one.
Id be more than interested

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.