1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I found it as a link on another site. Happy to be here. :D

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
I found it the same way! So far I'm only aware of two other sites, but this one is the bast by far! I've only had my truck for a week, so I'm still pretty new myself! Feels good to start off right on a new board!

·
Registered
48 Posts
In a whispered voice "Keep posting and they will come"

·
Registered
48 Posts
Your not right
I never claim to be :wink: It keeps people from asking me to do anything important :roll:

·
Registered
5 Posts
That is so true of a new site. It will only become what the new members and MODS make of it. It all starts in the begining like your big brother ClubTitan.org.

Keep up the posts....volume with good respecting posts. Say hi and make everyone welcome!! They will come!

·
Registered
398 Posts
I'd say this site turned out to be something spectacular! Tons of information. On a side note, it seems to take longer to load the pages due to the ads.

·
Registered
28 Posts
This site is pretty slow to load. I actually get annoyed with it pretty easily and find myself leaving. Hint hint mods.

People complain a bunch on here as well.

But the info has been solid and I still keep coming back. Dont post much though.

·
Super Moderator
19,660 Posts
This site is pretty slow to load. I actually get annoyed with it pretty easily and find myself leaving. Hint hint mods.

People complain a bunch on here as well.

But the info has been solid and I still keep coming back. Dont post much though.
This site works fine and loads fast for me. :)

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
no ads for me. Firefox FTW

1 - 20 of 30 Posts