Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I uploaded my profile photo and a few other:frown: photos and it uploads them upside down?? any help? Sorry it's tough to look guys:-*

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IPhone yes; but I have of course my iPhone sync in with my Icloud. So I then downloaded from there onto my Desktop/Mac and uploaded them online from the desktop. ..?

Size I'm betting or?

Thanks for your help and time!!

·
Registered
460 Posts
IPhone yes; but I have of course my iPhone sync in with my Icloud. So I then downloaded from there onto my Desktop/Mac and uploaded them online from the desktop. ..?

Size I'm betting or?

Thanks for your help and time!!
Not sizing. It's the way apple tags the orientation in photos and the way that interacts with software other then apple. Your photos will look fine on your phone and MAC because they look at the orientation tag. But obviously the website or something else along the way doesn't look at that tag.

By the way if you take photos with the phone "upright" with the home button on the bottom, the photo will be sideways on a PC.

I always take photos with the volume buttons on the bottom left in landscape mode. You will never have a problem if you do it that way. If you don't do that you will have to get on a PC and "fix" the photos to upright before you post.

I work in a company that uses iphones and PC's. So many upside down emails were going around at first lol. I just tell everyone take your pictures volume buttons bottom left.

Why Your iPhone Photos Are Upside Down & How To Fix That

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Do you live in Australia?

·
Registered
338 Posts
I used to hate that when I had an iphone. Even pics I send to people in texts would be sideways or upside down. Very annoying. Especially when I batched uploaded them to my computer. I would have to spend forever rotating and saving.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts