Nissan Frontier Forum banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Thanks guys!

Todd, I prefer mechanical for the simplicity, reliability, and price. There are no electronics to go bad, the batteries are readily available even outside of the vaping world. The size to power ratio is another reason.

Pianoguy, it has 4 vent holes in the button on the bottom, good looking out though!

·
Super Moderator
12,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #62 (Edited)
I see your logic.

I have a mech mod sitting on my desk I never use anymore, a Nemesis clone.
My IGO W7 (atty) is now fired by my IPV mini V2 at 45 watts and works every bit as good as the mech mod if not better.
I guess being a techno geek I just like the information (read out display) it provides me and also the safety of it.
Less likely to kill a battery with overdraw or worse yet have an unexpected battery failure occur.
Each to their own I say. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Yeah I can definitely see the appeal to regulated devices as well. I recently put an M80 for a friend on my order to save him shipping and he let me play around with it before he came to got it. The readout and adjustability was definitely nice, and the battery life would be awesome. I can get them for pretty cheap, so I'll probably pick one up for myself before long. I don't see a regulated device replacing my mechs anytime soon, but there's definitely room in my arsenal for one to work alongside my mechs.

·
Super Moderator
12,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #64 (Edited)
Funny you say that, my M65 is my go to device these days.
Along with a Kanger Subtank mini w/ 4.5ml of juice and I'm set for a whole days worth of vaping basically.
Battery lasts all day long and usually the juice too.
And I have a couple of the Subtanks as mentioned in case I feel like switching up flavors during the day.

Pretty compact set-up.
Fits the hand nicely I must say and performs brilliantly.

·
Super Moderator
12,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
It's my number one set-up.
The tank capacity is perfect for me and sub-ohm is where it's at right now.
I'm running a .5 ohm coil with Japanese organic cotton at between 25-30 watts.

I've wrapped numerous coils and tried different coil builds but .5 seems to be the sweet spot with this tank.
I wrapped a 2 wire twisted 30ga coil at .3 ohms.
Wasn't noticeably better than a straight 26 gauge single strand at .5 ohms.
I have a few extra decks to play with (build on).

Below is a 2 wire twisted 28ga .5 I just built and have yet to try.
Will let you know how it works.

·
Super Moderator
12,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #68 (Edited)
Ok, so update time.
No more tanks for me.
Been straight dripping.

If you haven't seen or tried one yet get a Velocity RDA.
Good sized post holes with lots of room between them.
Huge juice wells.
Simple air control.
Super easy to build on.
I can't say enough good things.

The Velocity 1:1 clone by Tobeco is an awesome deal for under $20.
Best RDA I've used to date hands down.

First pic showing the Velocity's simple yet highly effective design:

Second pic showing a dual clapton coil set-up I built and running in one of my Velocitys:

(Running .19 ohm at 55-60 watts is all, vapes like a champ)
Sitting on an IPV 4S fyi.

If you like dripping you seriously need to try one of these attys.
Changed my whole perspective on dripping.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have 3 vision spinner II VV batteries. 3 aspire nautilus mini tanks. A cloupor mini box with the Atlantis subohm tank. Juice is 12mg Castle Long, 12 mg Absolute Pin, and 12 mg Gambit by 5 pawns in the nautilus tanks. The Atlantis swaps between Unicorn Milk and Festival. In order toasted coconut with bourbon and vanilla, then absinthe, then caramel apple pie, then strawberry custard, then french toast.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got some new gear today :D

Copper 4Nine mod with a black Rogue RDA:

I need a new drip tip now, but I am loving the rest of this setup! Both the 4Nine and Rogue are very short so the combination is only about 1/4" longer than my Nemesis is without an atomizer. The 4Nine utilizes a 2 piece magnet switch, one piece gets stuck to the bottom of the battery and the other simply sits in the bottom of the tube. It also has a "hybrid design" which just means there is no positive firing pin. Instead the atomizer sticks out of the bottom of the top cap, making a direct connection to the battery. The Rogue atomizer is obviously very small, but that isn't the best feature. This thing is completely leak proof unless you turn it upside down or overfill it and lay it on its side because the airflow holes are at the top. It comes with 3 airflow control rings; copper, brass, and stainless. The copper ring is shown in the picture. It also has much larger screws than most rebuildables which should be stronger and more durable. The machining on both is top notch! The seams that you can see in the tube are nearly impossible to spot in person unless you're looking closely for them. All of the threading is very smooth yet snug. The top cap on the atomizer fits very snugly so it is not wobbly like many are.

Both items came from https://101vape.com.
i buy from www.366vape.com

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ohh, it's just an amazing model and I heard about it recently. I wanted to find a hobby for myself and vaping has become real hobby for me. So far, I have tried to make only a few puffs with my friend's vape and I liked the effect. Now I am looking for inexpensive and durable models. I was advised to buy Cuboid Mini from www.aquavape.co.uk and frankly I do not understand this topic at all and I would be glad if you would tell me a couple of recommendations. Which vape is best used and how to make puffs correctly so as not to burn the evaporator ..?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ohh, it's just an amazing model and I heard about it recently. I wanted to find a hobby for myself and vaping has become real hobby for me. So far, I have tried to make only a few puffs with my friend's vape and I liked the effect. Now I am looking for inexpensive and durable models. I was advised to buy Cuboid Mini from and frankly I do not understand this topic at all and I would be glad if you would tell me a couple of recommendations. Which vape is best used and how to make puffs correctly so as not to burn the evaporator ..?
Awesome, I've been thinking of getting a subtank or a goblin as well. That does look like a nice little setup.

61 - 80 of 80 Posts