Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran into this picture today and i need to have one of those roof racks. From what i understand this is Blake Shelton's truck.

So anyone knows who makes it?? where can i get it?? How much??

Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,880 Posts
Yep, agree with above most likely custom. Just take a few pics of it to your local fab shops and ask how much they will charge to build it. I had a custom rack made a few years ago, the sky is the limit to what you can get. The cost for a custom one off will probably be more than most pre made ones though. One like that I'd say you'd be looking at about $600-800 after materials, labor, and powder coat.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Yep, agree with above most likely custom. Just take a few pics of it to your local fab shops and ask how much they will charge to build it. I had a custom rack made a few years ago, the sky is the limit to what you can get. The cost for a custom one off will probably be more than most pre made ones though. One like that I'd say you'd be looking at about $600-800 after materials, labor, and powder coat.
I had one similar built by my local shop. It is on my camper shell however...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mine is patterned after the ARB one...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Just call up Blake Shelton, and he'll tell you. It's his truck. lol.

On a serious note I'm pretty sure it's a custom build.
ohh yeah, i'll give him a ring. Thanks for the idea.

i may have to do that, would rather avoid it tho, custom made means expensive.

·
Registered
532 Posts

Maybe ask around on the Nissan Trucks page on Facebook. Someone on there might know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts