Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I am in the market for all weather floor mats for my 2010 PRO-4X CC. One of my friends loves the Husky floor mats so I ordered a pain of these. Today another friend said that he had seen the Husky's but likes the Weather Tech's better. I looked at these on their web site WeatherTech Automotive Accessories - Car Mats, Floor Mats, Cargo Liners, Side Window Deflectors and More and I must admit the digital mat set looks really nice. They look like they not only protect the floor but also the side walls a bit too, and they look like an even better custom fit. Are there any other companies I should be looking at before I make a decision? Do any of you have the weather tech floor mats????? Thanks

here is the web page for my mats

http://www.weathertech.com/store/mv...52&VehId=502&Year=2010&VehOptChoiceIds=28,753

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
this is going to be a very opinionated subject and in the end it will be up to the OP. huskies are good matts. weathertechs are going into my 07 because of the awesome fit and finish.

·
Registered
112 Posts
i did a quick review of the weathertechs. it's posted in the interior section. there are a few other threads that will turn up with a weathertech search as well - including photos.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Over the years I've had several pairs of huskys in different vehicles. They are nice but since I discovered Weathertech I will not be going back to husky. Huskys may be good, but you definitely won't regret spending the extra money on weathertechs.. just my 0.02!

·
Registered
40 Posts
WeatherTech all the way. I have them in both my 2010 LE 4x4 and 2007 Highlander Hybrid. They provide excellent protection and fit like a 'tray' in the front footwells and are easy to clean. I have a pic posted in my gallery.

·
Super Moderator
11,530 Posts
WeatherTech.

Clint

·
Registered
14 Posts
+1

Weathertech Digital

care free mats

·
Registered
5,939 Posts
i have run the deep tread rubber mats from walmart in my last two trucks. they are hard to beat not only for the price($8 each) but they keep everything(water, mud, dirt) in the nice deep treads till you empty them out.

·
Registered
643 Posts
i have oem nissan i am not sure if this is from weathertech

Reactions: TheTemplarSaint

·
Registered
2020 Toyota 4runner TRDOR
4,593 Posts
I have the heavy duty walmart mats in my truck.
My wife has the rubber heavy duty Nissan mats. Honestly, they are both about the same thickness and stiffness, but the nissan mats fit better.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So I just recieved the Husky floor mats in the mail today and I am really dissapointed with them. I am going to send them back today and order the weathertech mats. They look like they fit very well and they look well constructed. The Husky mats seemed really flimsy, almost like walmart clearance rack quality. Heck I wasn't even being a tough critic...Ill keep you posted......

·
Registered
112 Posts
i have oem nissan i am not sure if this is from weathertech
that looks EXACTLY like a weathertech mat -just with a nissan badge instead. what's the story on yours? i've never seen or heard of that style mentioned by others before? looks like black - which is a weathertech color. how old?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Bummer on the huskies... FYI I believe they make the weathertechs to order so it'll probably take a few days for them to make them and then ship them... So you might be waiting a week or so before you actually get them...

So I just recieved the Husky floor mats in the mail today and I am really dissapointed with them. I am going to send them back today and order the weathertech mats. They look like they fit very well and they look well constructed. The Husky mats seemed really flimsy, almost like walmart clearance rack quality. Heck I wasn't even being a tough critic...Ill keep you posted......

·
Registered
643 Posts
that looks EXACTLY like a weathertech mat -just with a nissan badge instead. what's the story on yours? i've never seen or heard of that style mentioned by others before? looks like black - which is a weathertech color. how old?
for a month......i bought it from the dealership when i got the truck 50% off they couldn't give it for free cause of the huge discount i got. i was looking for the old mats cause they were cheaper they said the company that used to make it closed so the weathertech look alike is what they have now.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts