Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone that lives in PA or close to PA let me know where. Maybe we could get a few of us together for a meet and greet sometime.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,551 Posts
NJ05 is only have in PA,

Rat and Donahue get together a good amount working on both trucks and I get out there on a some what regular basis

But we have a big off road crew come wheel with us in feb 16th. Northeast Import Off-Road Association, http://www.niora4x4club.com/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
Chops Nismo said:
Anyone that lives in PA or close to PA let me know where. Maybe we could get a few of us together for a meet and greet sometime.
i live in delaware county south of philadelphia. Haven't done a meet myself but i know there's PA People roaming these forums
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in Bedford county, that's about half way to Pittsburgh for you. I just think it would be a good time to get some of us together sometime.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
Dallastown, 20 minutes south of Harrisburg.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
134 Posts
We have a place at Blue Knob. I am up there alot on the weekends during winter (as long as the slopes are open) and go up there occasionally throughout the rest of the year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,208 Posts
I have a weekend getaway in Lakeville PA by lake Walenpaupak
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
128 Posts
Chops Nismo said:
I live in Bedford county, that's about half way to Pittsburgh for you. I just think it would be a good time to get some of us together sometime.

I live in Mercersburg 40 minutes from Bedford.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,208 Posts
Chops Nismo said:
Is Lakeview Pa near the poconos?
Yeah Lakeville is in the Poconos. next to Hawley off of rt 570
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
JLG TEST ENG said:
I live in Mercersburg 40 minutes from Bedford.
I see. Do you work for JLG? I worked for JLG for about six years in bedford.

daves d22u said:
Yeah Lakeville is in the Poconos. next to Hawley off of rt 570
I was on vacation near poconos last july in Lake Harmony, do you know where that is?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,208 Posts
Chops Nismo said:
I was on vacation near poconos last july in Lake Harmony, do you know where that is?
i know where it is. you were right off of rt 80. i'm 30 mile east crows flight from where you were but that area is all considered the poconos.
awesome wolf refuge not to far from there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,478 Posts
im from pa.. about 30 min. north of pittsburgh. i moved down here last year though. im going to try to move back up in the late spring early summer, and ill be up for vacation in april.
 
1 - 20 of 226 Posts
Top