Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 99 frontier XE 2WD, i want to put air bag suspension in it but i can't find any place that has the right one. all the one's i find are for carrying a load. HELP!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bags

I have a 98 frontier and i am in the process of bagging my truck and i also just bagged my buddies s10. We both ordered our parts from www.suicidedoors.com. His kit turned out great and rides like a cadillac. My kit is working perfect so far and i am very pleased with them. They have great prices and awesome products. Every bag truck around here that i know ordered from them.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey

hey if your looking for someone that not only makes the best parts but also if you have a problem or question www.suicidedoors.com is by far the best jason and his crew are good **** i ordered all my parts thru them to bag my s10 . soon will be my 05 frontier when i get the money. but give them a call

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey deifinitly www.suicidedoors.com jaso is good for tech support if you need it and there there mini truckers themselves and they have the best price on the market for what they offer and the quality of the product i have a 96 s10 that is bagged by there 5 link and it is mint. i started thinking about selling my s10 to bag my 05 nismo frontier.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Had an AirLift from Cepeck, whole kit w/compressor was $100. Still going 10 years and 100,000 miles later. Might be worth a look?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts