Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a crack in my tail light today and I figure I should replace them with new ones. I saw some on ebay but non on a frontier. Can you guys show me pix of frontiers with after market tail lights. Thanks

·
Registered
5,340 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I think he wanted to see some on a Frontier.

What year do you have?

Here's my '04 aftermarket lights... LINK

It wasn't the greatest effect, but before I bought, I took a clip of the lights I was interested in and pasted them onto my truck (can't remember what software I had at the time).

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
1st gen or 2nd?

Also, where is the crack? I have had 2 crack thus far due to user error. First was a tie-down strap snapping because the "tail" wasn't secured enough by my dad and slipped under the rear tire while backing into my parents house. The second happened when the guy I bought my fridge from placed a piece of plywood in the bed and had to twist it around to fit. Rode right up the tailgate cable and hit the passenger taillight.

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Here's one

Attachments

·
Registered
331 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
they are have just enough of a 'smoked' finish that they blend in and work well on the truck. and they great thing about them looking "ricey" is that we do drive rice burners, so it doesn't bother me too much:laugh:

:noworries:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts