Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Toyota 4runner TRDOR
4,593 Posts
all colors are equally important. Just because we bought a cool white truck doesn't mean its deserving of its own thread.

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
over all I think there should be a section for threads like this. Most other large forums have it (club type threads) you post in it and get a number, ie white truck club member 127 or something like that. then you put the white truck club member 127 in your sig with a link back to the thread.

·
Registered
246 Posts
pic of my white truck, they look clean from far even when there dirty....

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
over all I think there should be a section for threads like this. Most other large forums have it (club type threads) you post in it and get a number, ie white truck club member 127 or something like that. then you put the white truck club member 127 in your sig with a link back to the thread.
Why do we have to try to be like other forums?? lets do something completely original... like have a meet and pass out clubfrontier undies to all the members... and then cruise in our undies... i would say wheel but i'd be excluding some members... i'll show on my moped... since my truck is at the bottom of a pond.. well was...

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
black > white.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I like the color white. Most of my previous vehicles have been white. I had a 02 Maxima with the pearl white. It was a awesome color.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
WHITE is not a color...it is the lack of color! OMG I did listen in elementary school!!!

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Can I be member #1 since I posted first? I dont wanna be #2.

black > white.

WHITE is not a color...it is the lack of color! OMG I did listen in elementary school!!!
White is the lack of pigment, white is a mixture of all visible light frequencies.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Here's mine on a trip in Marocco. Last one is at my place before departure.

if thats your driveway im impressed. most European houses I have seen have driveways barely big enough for a couple SMART cars.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well it's an old brewery that we converted into 3 appartements. Here's a pic from an other angle.

But I thougt this topic was about white trucks instad of drive way's:)

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Well it's an old brewery that we converted into 3 appartements. Here's a pic from an other angle.

But I thougt this topic was about white trucks instad of drive way's:)
it is. just your driveway took me by surprise. like I said, you dont see that much room in most of europe. even shared among three apartments.
A buddy in Norway, has a rental house that is divided for two families. the bottom floor opens up to about 2m X 4m lawn and the top has a 1m X 2m deck behind the house, the front is against the sidewalk and there is room in front to park two cars.
My trips to the UK and Germany, they were about the same. Even Americans that live in cities get more room than that.

btw, I see you have a trailer hitch. whats the rating on that? I always thought they looked too small.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts