Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Should I be worried? I ordered this thing 5 weeks ago.
Normally I would think maybe it takes that long but White Rhino sent email twice saying they had one ready and were going to ship that I would see it friday. That was 2 and 4 weeks ago. Now when I try to call it's full of messages, and no response to my emails. Sigh, I really wanted that bar.
:crikey:

·
Registered
206 Posts
I just posted in another thread about the one i received, It took about two weeks to come, i got it this past friday. If i were you id cancel my order and get my money back before it ships. The one they sent me had mounting brackets that were 3/4"-1" to short. So you could bolt the bar up, but the holes for the lights were underneath the bumper. So unless you have access to (or a friend with access to, as fortunately i do...) a CNC machine, and a welder so you can make your own brackets, id find something different.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well White Rhino Fab has my money right now, I guess I have to start a CC dispute. This really sucks. No response still however so gotta do what ya gots to do.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Well White Rhino Fab has my money right now, I guess I have to start a CC dispute. This really sucks. No response still however so gotta do what ya gots to do.
Everytime i left a message he usually called back within 24 hours.......it took around 3-4 weeks to get mine i think

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
If it makes you feel better, I can vouch for him. My bar is the original bar that he and I designed late one night at the shop. From there, he started selling them on his site when we saw the popularity. He has a day job, and does this on the side so sometimes he is tough to reach. Have you tried calling in the evening?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've called at all times of day and emailed a couple times now with over one week inbetween no response. I would rather get the bar then money back but at this point god could vouch for him, it doesn't matter when someone has your money and does not respond. Especially after telling me twice it was on the way and never once sending a tracker and now nothing.

No one ever answers the phone, I've left at least 4 messages with all my info.
I have been more then polite, and even told him on the message if he was behind just give me a time line to work with. If I know he was behind and he said 4 more weeks I'd hang in. It is the non-response that is no good.

sigh, believe me I like that light bar, I have seen it on SDHarleydad's truck and it's bad-***!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
good news happy I got the bar

Well Chris finally got an email out to me and I guess he has had some personel issues. So I hope everything works out ok. I was very happy to get my bar last night and start matching it up. Looks like it's going to mount up really nice. I will post a thread once I get done and have some good pictures.

Other then the time with no response which looks to be an isolated incident, I would still recomend White Rhino Fab. I love this bar! :)

all is good again... :noworries:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts