Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is what you can do when you have lots of time (about 1/2 hour a tire) and 3 bucks for a Paint Marker. Not sure yet if I'll leave it on.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I like it too!

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Damn man... looks like it came that way!

·
Registered
17,537 Posts
Damn man... looks like it came that way!
what he said^^

cool idea, i kinda like mine without white letters after always having white letter tires on all of my trucks since i started driving, means they don't look as dirty than they really are

·
Registered
876 Posts
Is this a Truck thing? i can not stand white lettering on my tires... but I noticed all the tires i ahve been looking at purchasing all come with white letters... lame

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Is this a Truck thing? i can not stand white lettering on my tires... but I noticed all the tires i ahve been looking at purchasing all come with white letters... lame
A lot come with the option of mounting the other side out which is not white letter.

To OP. If you like it, great. I wouldn't do it myself. It does look good though.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I've alwasy liked it on muscle cars. It does look good on your truck though. Let us know how it holds up.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Looks great! I would have bought a set of Dura Grapplers if they came with white letters. Just partial to white letters out on truck tires with alot of sidewall.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts