Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's it going everyone? I just wanted to post up a couple quick pictures of the White Knuckle sliders I installed on my 16' Pro-4x this weekend. These were super easy to install. I got them about half way done by myself and a buddy came by to help finish up. It is definitely an install someone can do solo.

As for quality, these things are top notch! If you are considering these sliders, you will not be disappointed.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
The best sliders you can buy IMHO! They look great in silver.... do you order them powder coated in that color or paint them yourself?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! The folks at White Knuckle only powder coat in black, or ship them bare. I was out of town and my wife ordered them as a surprise. She knew I wanted to paint match my sliders/bumpers (when they get replaced someday) to the gray part of the grill. Two of my buddies helped out by loading them up and taking them to the powder coater. One of them has a Frontier so he paint matched off his grill. They turned out awesome.

For anyone in Las Vegas, they were done at Powder Coating Plus and the color is chrome.

·
Premium Member
5,877 Posts
Welcome to the club, I agree with the quality and the fitment - did my install by myself as well, no fitment issues whatsoever. Not to mention that the White Knuckle staff are one of the nicest people I've ever had a conversation with.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
on my next thing to buy list....

·
Registered
1 Posts
white knuckle sliders

hi , really like the looks of them . where can i order them ? and how long it took them to ship em ?or make them?

·
Premium Member
5,877 Posts
hi , really like the looks of them . where can i order them ? and how long it took them to ship em ?or make them?
C'mon dude, really? Google.com and "White Knuckle Sliders" would tell you it's here. LOL

As for lead time and shipping, my set took 4 weeks on the dot (and I actually ordered two sets from them).
Shipping is dependent on where you are and what service you choose.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I'm glad to see people using the White Knuckle sliders. They can be ordered for the LWB Frontier as well.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They quoted my wife 4-6 weeks, she got them in 4. They were probably a little faster because Vegas isn't far from there, and she ordered them bare.

Barcin, I always planned on getting Shrock Works sliders until I stumbled across these. As soon as I checked them out I was sold. The Shrock ones look like quality sliders as well, but there were a few things I liked more about the White Knuckle ones.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Looks good man!

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'm glad to see people using the White Knuckle sliders. They can be ordered for the LWB Frontier as well.
To my knowledge they can't, I just checked tonight again as well. At least not without contacting them anyway.

They only make them for CCSB or king cab.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
To my knowledge they can't, I just checked tonight again as well. At least not without contacting them anyway.

They only make them for CCSB or king cab.
If you go to the Nissan Frontier option, you'll see they have the options for both...

Nissan Frontier Rock Sliders

I know this, because the lwb truck pictured is mine::grin::

EDIT: I see what you mean with you can't order them. The option does not pop up in the drop down menu. Weird.

EDIT x2: Just emailed John at White-Knuckle asking about this. Will get back to you when I hear back.

EDIT x3: Just heard back. They still offer the lwb option. Just scroll to the bottom and you will see them. They don't have them in the drop down because of shipping.

·
Registered
231 Posts
If you go to the Nissan Frontier option, you'll see they have the options for both...

Nissan Frontier Rock Sliders

I know this, because the lwb truck pictured is mine::grin::

EDIT: I see what you mean with you can't order them. The option does not pop up in the drop down menu. Weird.

EDIT x2: Just emailed John at White-Knuckle asking about this. Will get back to you when I hear back.

EDIT x3: Just heard back. They still offer the lwb option. Just scroll to the bottom and you will see them. They don't have them in the drop down because of shipping.
Good to know. But I just installed Hefty sliders, thinking they were my only option after combing white knuckle and schrock as well.

·
Registered
741 Posts
WKO. Only way to go.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Got mine a while ago, painting them this weekend hopefully and then installing them soon hopefully too lol

·
Registered
765 Posts
I'll be snagging a set of these shortly.

It was these or the shrockworks, I reckon both are tough as it gets, but for some reason these just do it for me.

Good to hear it's a straightforward easy install.

Truck looks good!

·
Premium Member
5,877 Posts
can you use these things as step bars?
Yes you can. I have the stronger DOM option. and when installed correctly you can use the WKO bars as a jacking point.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Welcome to the club, I agree with the quality and the fitment - did my install by myself as well, no fitment issues whatsoever. Not to mention that the White Knuckle staff are one of the nicest people I've ever had a conversation with.
Did you see if they would let you pick them up instead of shipping them? I'm on the fence between White Knuckle and Shrockworks right now, but if I don't have to pay shipping on the White Knuckles that makes them about 2/3rds the price.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts