Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I orderd my mini lift from Greg a week ago today and he said that he would mail it out before he left on vacation. I live in Oregon and he said it should have arrived Tues or Wed but I havent seen it.

I think he is located out of California so it should have been here by now. I am assuming it was forgotten?

What have others had for shipping wait time?

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
May not have had time to ship it out before he left.
He specifically said he would get it shipped out before he left. Honestly, I am not suprised if something happened, usually goes that way for me. Lucky that way I guess....

I think they use USPS so I never got a tracking #.

This may work out okay as I was having second thoughts of going a full 2"s in the front. If he did in fact not send it out I may have him trim the spacer a hare.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
he always ships ups and youre supposed to automatically get your tracking # via e-mail but it never works with my e-mail and the last time i ordered he just gave me the tracking # over the phone so he must have been to busy and forgot to ship if you havent got it yet that sucks

·
Premium Member
13,985 Posts
Yea, with Greg having his own business with little help he tries to get stuff out on time, but it doesn't always happen..believe me, we know. He can be hard to get a hold of but just have patience and try and not get frustrated with him. Aaron usually has had to call Greg to get shipping in the past. If he's got a lot of orders, which he usually does, and was getting ready for a vacation it probably got postponed.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ordered mine on a Tuesday afternoon and it came in Friday of the same week.
Yea, I am only one state away...

I thought he was back on Monday, but it doesnt look like he will be back until the middle of next week. I know its not that big of a deal, but I had some time to install it tomorrow and am a little dissapointed.

Maybe if he did in fact forget to send it out he can overnight or something at no additional cost so I could have it before next weekend.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I'm at a month and a week right now. But, I think it had as much to do with his suppliers as anything.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Better late than never. UPS dropped my kit off this afternoon and already installed it. Will post some pics.....

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
nice lets see them pics!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts