Registered
3,063 Posts
where/what sites have you bought your stereo from-trust worth sites

Thanks
crutchfield. good site and gives you all the things for the install free

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
I usually search Crutchfield and then go to compare on Sonic Electronix, then I go to Amazon to make the purchase.
i would do that too but alot of em dont include the install kit from amazon or ebay

·
Registered
5,939 Posts
i would do that too but alot of em dont include the install kit from amazon or ebay
but the money you save over crutchfields inflated prices would pay for the wiring adapter and mounting kit and still leave you with a little money left over.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, I get a upsers discount with the crutchfield-but even then it's a little steep

Sonicelectronics has a pretty good lay out

Anyone deal with the customer service for amazon?

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
Thanks, I get a upsers discount with the crutchfield-but even then it's a little steep

Sonicelectronics has a pretty good lay out

Anyone deal with the customer service for amazon?
I've dealt with Amazon numerous times over the years and only had to get in touch with customer service twice. It was painless.

·
Registered
112 Posts
browse and research online, then make a cash only trip to new york for the shadiest photo and electronics grey market dealers i can find. haven't been burned yet and never needed service.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I actually got my Pioneed D.D. AVH3200DVD from Amazon. I was searching all the different models then amazon sent an e-mail for 25% off. It was 395.00 - 25% was 296.25 - only other dependable place was 30 bux more. I will have to buy the harness and antenna adapters (might be 25.00 for both)I did the pawn shop thing for the amp (Kenwood 4 Ch. for 50.00) and a pair of speakers(New Infinity Ref 3 way 50.00). Amazon Outlet for the Components.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks, I just got a call from my father in law, I bought him a nice stereo and speakers for his new rig and he never ended up installing them, so now about a year later after sitting in a closet-I will be installing them in mine. He says I still owe him a present though-gotta love parent in laws :)

·
Super Moderator
11,857 Posts
Thanks, I just got a call from my father in law, I bought him a nice stereo and speakers for his new rig and he never ended up installing them, so now about a year later after sitting in a closet-I will be installing them in mine. He says I still owe him a present though-gotta love parent in laws :)
I'll send you my in laws as you seem to like inlaws. No returns.:laugh:

Clint

·
Registered
272 Posts
yes crutchfield is expensive but, you get way better customer service... they are a great company to deal with and personally i would rather give them the business..

·
Registered
467 Posts
Sonic Electronix. I live in Vegas and get my standard shipping items in no more than 2 days. :) Great service. Great prices.

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts

·
Registered
5,939 Posts
yes crutchfield is expensive but, you get way better customer service... they are a great company to deal with and personally i would rather give them the business..
its great if you have no clue what your doing. for those of us that know what we are doing(or anyone that can match colors with names and use wither a soldering iron or crip connectors) its nothing but a waist of money. its not like installing a radio or speakers is rocket science.

·
Registered
81 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Google/Bing(cashback) the exact model #.
Sometimes finding it on "clearance" is a bonus.

g/l.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts