Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Livin it up in Lakewood! That is of coarse unless I am doing work on my truck then I'm in Morrison using my dads tools.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Boulduh represent!

Also in Longmont like twice a week.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am in Colorado Springs.Have a 2002 crew cab.First 4x4 i've owned.Having a lot of fun learning to 4-wheel with it.

·
Registered
655 Posts
THREAD JACK (sorry)just a quick question: I got like 200 days left in the army and my wife proposed that we move to colorado i am scheduled to take the denver PD test in January but I was wondering how you all like it out there?

·
Registered
397 Posts
I'd never move. Does that answer your question?

·
MOD & Token MINI Owner
2,296 Posts
BLACKNISSAN06 said:
THREAD JACK (sorry)just a quick question: I got like 200 days left in the army and my wife proposed that we move to colorado i am scheduled to take the denver PD test in January but I was wondering how you all like it out there?
I love it here!! I moved to Denver from Chicago just over three years ago. Chicago will always be my favorite city but Colorado is my home. The weather is mild for the most part. We get our share of snow but it usually melts with a few days!! And I get to look at the beautiful mountains almost everyday(weather permitting). The worst part IMO about Denver is the lack of good food and the drivers here SUCK!! Otherwise it is a great place to live.

Good Luck with the PD test.

·
Registered
178 Posts

I'm in Broomfield (north of Denver). Moved here from CA, and love it out here. Traffic here is nothing, compared to CA. Would hate to battle CA traffic on a daily basis any more.

Wondering if you made a decision on the CO move and if you've taken the PD test? Good luck.

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Woodland Park, near Colorado Springs

·
Registered
397 Posts
Where's Avon? (And yea I'll spare the old ladies selling make up jokes)

·
Registered
107 Posts
About 6 miles west of Vail. But I got a job outside of Littleton…..sooooooo I’ll be moving in a month or so.
At the base of the Beavercreek ski resort.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts