Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well i finally upgraded my phone the other day going from a older Samsung S7 to the new Samsung S20 Ultra. being a way bigger phone i dont have a place to put it anymore. so i would love to see pics of what everyone does with their phones while driving. Thinking of a Ram mount as i have them on both my motorcycles and my ATC,

·
Registered
2012 CC SV 4x4 LWB
139 Posts
I use an inexpensive mount that clips to the driver side air vent on the main console. I don’t have pics but I’m sure you can visualize it.
A lot of times I’m lazy though and just put it in the tray under the console lol!

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4 CC, Midnight edition, white
84 Posts
My apologies but I don’t know how to rotate the photos on my phone. It’s an Anker wireless charger. I added a micro bungee and it hasn’t moved. I tried the vent to the left of the radio but it was too close to the turn signal.

DFEF6B8C-0137-486D-A620-8EDD7305F752.jpeg
47D64067-F4B6-403D-A875-8E9BE4D41EFB.jpeg

·
Registered
830 Posts
In the console, on silent. Cell phone laws are a bit of a grey area here, depends on the mood of the officer really.

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Frontier XE KC KA24DE
2,197 Posts
Never had any luck with those cell phone mounts so in the cup holder is where mine goes. I will say the Bluetooth voice texting and calling is pretty good in these trucks
The trick is to remove the double sided adhesive foam and replace with a 3M VHB or Super Strength molding tape and make sure you have a clean surface for it to adhere. I've had mine for years now.

·
Registered
81 Posts
My apologies but I don’t know how to rotate the photos on my phone. It’s an Anker wireless charger. I added a micro bungee and it hasn’t moved. I tried the vent to the left of the radio but it was too close to the turn signal.
View attachment 318062
View attachment 318063 View attachment 318062 View attachment 318063
I use something similar.

Not a fan of the cupholder "mounts" as, you have to take your eyes off the road to look at the phone. Not a good thing when using GPS.

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4 CC, Midnight edition, white
84 Posts
I use something similar.

Not a fan of the cupholder "mounts" as, you have to take your eyes off the road to look at the phone. Not a good thing when using GPS.
Same here. And I don’t prefer permanent mounts as I plan on the truck lasting through several different phones and holders.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
In my pocket.

·
Premium Member
10,239 Posts
Windshield mount on A pillar so it’s just left if my line of sight. It’s great there for using Waze.

Clint

·
Registered
526 Posts
I've put it in several different places...in the river, in the lake, under my truck tire, on the highway, and at my girlfriend's girlfriend's house...that last one was by far the toughest to explain.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
I've put it in several different places...in the river, in the lake, under my truck tire, on the highway, and at my girlfriend's girlfriend's house...that last one was by far the toughest to explain.
Sounds to me like you have one too many girlfriends.

·
Registered
675 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
The cubby in front of the shifter. Don't have one next to the shifter since I am one of the cool kids and row my own gears. Another popular place is the park brake handle area, between the handle and the cupholder.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts