Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I come from a 2006 Audi A4 which I sold because I want a Crew Cab truck. I'm still shopping around for the perfect truck but want an LE (I like the colormatched front bumper). I'm having a problem finding out that has lower miles (under 85k) and thats not grossly overpriced (I'm not willing to pay $18k for a 5 year old truck!!).

So I may have to settle for an SE. I know the LE front bumper is all 1 piece, whereas the SE is 2 parts (a chrome bumper and then plastic fenders/bottom of grill price).

Where is a good place to buy an OEM LE front bumper? Does anyone have a part number?

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
13,881 Posts
someone will chirp about the oem #, but fontana nissan is a forum sponsor and many like their service. Pm Scott - and check out their sub section.

now another option is that some people may trade their LE for an SE front end, perhapos throuw that option out there as well

·
Registered
602 Posts
where are you located- i have a silver le bumper i would love to change for a decent shape chrome front bumper- just an option if you are close by to me(south carolina)

·
Registered
144 Posts
There's going to be lots of prep work involved. I'm not just going to buy spray in a can and expect it to work out. Plus I have a professional sprayer which I will use (work in general construction). But first I will practice on the grill as they are relatively cheap.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts