Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for an approximate 1" leveling kit for the front of my 05. I don't want the front end higher than the back, and according to my tape measure, 1" should be plenty, but I can't seem to find one. Any ideas?

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
IIRC 1.5" is the minimum for a spacer(can't be shorter that the strut bolts) PRG can machine a pair for ya.

g/l.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, I am new to this truck stuff. What is IIRC? I can't seem to find them using Google.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Sorry, I am new to this truck stuff. What is IIRC? I can't seem to find them using Google.
^It's cool..
Acronym Definition; IIRC: If I Recall/Remember Correctly:

I actually have a set of "the shortest spacer you can make" from PRG.

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
If you only want that minimal amount of lift, it may be worth waiting and watching the FS threads to see someone selling a set of Coilovers. This will cost more then just a spacer but will give you a superior ride and will allow you to dial in the exact amount of lift you want.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I posted a thread about a month ago " the correct way to level my truck" an came to the conclusion that the adjustable shocks were the best way to go. Search for that post and look at what I found. It was the bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks I believe.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^It's cool..
Acronym Definition; IIRC: If I Recall/Remember Correctly:

I actually have a set of "the shortest spacer you can make" from PRG.
Is the set for sale?

Yea. I understand about the shocks. I'm just looking for a low budget solution. I'm going to try my damnedest to not mod the crap out of this thing. Trying to save for a house and a camaro. :)

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
could lift the front by 2" and the rear by an inch...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, it sseems the only option, and the best one, is to do the Bilstien leveling shocks up front. They are about $95 each.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Does anyone have a pic of there truck with 5100s set at an 1"? There was a guy on here but his pic is so dark and up close you cant get a real idea of how it looks.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Does anyone have a pic of there truck with 5100s set at an 1"? There was a guy on here but his pic is so dark and up close you cant get a real idea of how it looks.
I can take one if you like. That's the setup I'm running now.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Looks nice and level now. I know that is what you were going for.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got mine from PRG. Great guy, fast shipping, etc... Per Greg the smallest spacer he can make will give you about 1.25" in the front. I went with 1.5" front and 1" rear. Still has some of the rake but less than factory. Really like the way it looks now.
scheu

1 - 18 of 18 Posts