Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i always give a honk and a thumbs up to other frontiers...

except when i was next to an XE at a stop sign, then i just blew him away...

·
Registered
538 Posts
forget about honking. Our horns are pathetic no one would hear it.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Here's my latest mod. Trying to correct the little toot problem.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
I look at them and if they are looking, which they usually are not, I wave to them. I
think most Frontier drivers around here are drivers, not enthusiasts as we are. After
all to them it is just a truck.

Very few of the Frontiers around this area have had any modifications done to them.
Most are driving with the equipment they came with, not even dealer modifications.

OkieScot

·
Registered
14 Posts
My first vehicle was a '86 jeep, and as you know jeeps have the wave.

Since I got rid of it I always missed the friendly waves. Maybe we could start it up with the frontiers. if you keep doing it, people will catch on!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yeah I don't think many Frontier owners besides us :) realize that they are driving one of the best midsized trucks money can buy. Anyways, I passed a guy driving a brand new Fronty a few weeks ago and he was the one that actually gave me a honk/wave!

·
Registered
225 Posts
I usually end up in a race with other Fronty owners. LOL, great minds think alike and buy the same kind of truck to, I guess.

·
Registered
538 Posts
You guys should clarify when you say jeep what you really mean is CJ, TJ, YJ .
If you wave at a soccer mom in a cherokee she will think you are hitting on her.

I miss the wave too

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
hahahaha, hitting on here :eek: :p . There seems to be a lot more frontiers driving around town nowadays but all of them seem uptight. Whetever! So has anyone everseen someone with a clubfrontier sticker driving around? Just curious.

·
Registered
73 Posts
As a SoCal frontier owner i rarely see any modded too. Guess i have been hanging out with the wrong crowd.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Also, to the guy "blowing away" the XE's, my mods show where the money i didn't put in my tank went! :D Just given ya a hard time man...

·
Registered
41 Posts
kansasfrontier said:
You guys should clarify when you say jeep what you really mean is CJ, TJ, YJ .
If you wave at a soccer mom in a cherokee she will think you are hitting on her.

I miss the wave too
I can assure you this "non cj/tj/yj" has never seen a soccer game. But it has kicked the crap out of a few short wheelbase pos.

Attachments

·
MOD & Token MINI Owner
2,296 Posts
NismoMA said:
My first vehicle was a '86 jeep, and as you know jeeps have the wave.

Since I got rid of it I always missed the friendly waves. Maybe we could start it up with the frontiers. if you keep doing it, people will catch on!
The other day I was pulling out of a gas station and a guy with a black CC on what looked like 20's was pulling in and he waved. Of course I waved back!! 8)

·
Registered
538 Posts
I still own a jeep but no one waves at it.
maybe its to ugly?

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
kansasfrontier said:
I still own a jeep but no one waves at it.
maybe its to ugly?
ha... it's definetly an aquired taste.

My .02 on the "jeep wave" is this. I waved at built rigs. Honstly I waved at anything built jeep or not. There's so many posers out there, they don't even know to wave. Around here, if I wave at ever jeep I'm waving at every car.

·
Registered
538 Posts
72 jeep commando with a 304
second to the last year jeep built these.

Attachments

·
Registered
538 Posts
how about the old military jeeps?

or how about these commados?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts