Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the wheel and tire section i noticed there was a sticky for wheels that fit second gens but nothing for our first gens. So post up your tire and wheel setups!!!

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
that's because first gens have IMO a more desirable bolt pattern since you can pretty much swap with 95% of the six lug trucks out there. from armada wheels to hardbody wheels to taho, silverado and escalade rims, little to no modification is needed to fit. since the bolt pattern is the same. on the other hand, second gen trucks use the uncommon 6x4.5, which makes wheel hunting a little bit harder thats why we have a thread like that, so we know what fits and what hits....

mb motoring 70 15" / 32x11.5 BFGoodrich A/T

eagle alloys 15x10 / 33x12.50 pro comp mt

stock nissan pathfinder/hardbody chrome steelies 15"

mb motoring razor 16"/ LT265/75R16 BFG AT

dick cepek dc1 16" - american eagle series 135 / 265-75R16 Cooper Dicovery M/S

pro comp 8089 16" / 255/70R16 Cooper Discoverer STT

stock cadillac escalade 17"

helo 791 maxx6 17" / 265/70R-17 BFG's All-terrains truck belongs to dcobb, he used to hang around here

stock titan 18" steelies

stock titan/armada 17" <- thanks to fusionfronty99 for the correct info

American Eagle 026 20"

helo 835 20"

black rhino bull 22"

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
PS... the titan 5 spokes on the blue one are 17s!

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
i have changed it. thanks for pointing that out. i was not too familiar with the size.

also, i already finished the post when i re-read and it said "post up YOUR tire and wheel setups". i apologize because obviously the pictures above are not of my truck if anyone is offended i will gladly take the post down just let me know

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
speaking of wheel fitments i was driving along today and seen a red crew cab first gen with titans on it, i was actually suprised to see someone did something to their frontier! lol. they stuck out a bit though from the fenders but nontheless they looked sweet oh and they looked like the style of the wheels on the baby blue lowrider frontier pictured above.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts