Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
wheels for sale ---->$200!<------

Anyone interested in these wheels? They are 15x7 charcoal grey and they come with the center caps and tires which have quite a few miles left on them. The wheels are in really good shape and I'll post some close up pics of each of them tommorrow evening since that'll be my next chance to get some good pics.

*update*
more pics!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Elkton MD, 45 mins north of baltimore
30 mins south of philly

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am picking up a set of same style rims not as pretty and no tires this Saturday . Meeting guy in Baltimore.

I'd go for these if I hadn't already committed.

I'm in PA and spend days here and there in July by C & D canal area and Chesapeake City so if you still have them or anything else for sale by then -- I'll be glad to swing by and check em out.

Will you have the tires/rims dismounted for pickup?

CISO

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm very interested.

I need wheels in the next few days, shipping is the deal maker/breaker. I'm in Mississippi, zip is 39301.

I have someone on the CXterra board who said he can ship his rims for $20 a piece with Priority mail individually boxed (and only the rims). Can we get anywhere close to that? I would prolly pay up to $30-50 a piece with the tires. Thanks.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm very interested.

I need wheels in the next few days, shipping is the deal maker/breaker. I'm in Mississippi, zip is 39301.

I have someone on the CXterra board who said he can ship his rims for $20 a piece with Priority mail individually boxed (and only the rims). Can we get anywhere close to that? I would prolly pay up to $30-50 a piece with the tires. Thanks.

I'm really looking for a local buyer. I don't have the time to go about researching shipping charges and all that stuff. I'd be willing to meet someone within an hour or so from me but that's about as involved in shipping that I want to get. Sorry.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts