Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I finally got my wheels and tires on after lifting it a couple months ago. They are 18" XD series Addicts on 305/60 Procomp Xtreme A/Ts. Let me know what you think!

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
looks good not a big fan of the factory mud flaps though :) but your paint prolly is

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Looks pretty darn clean, NismoBlack. Good job!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Looks bada**! :goodjob:

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
I like it! good job.

·
Premium Member
3,550 Posts
Looks good. Any rubbing with that tire and wheel combo? When my current tires wear out, I am thinking the black Addicts.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What is the total lift you have in the front and in the rear? I'll guess at 5"F/4"R.
Actually about 6" front and rear. The front is close to 5" without coilovers but they are adjusted to add another inch. Then the rear I have the Calmini blocks and shackles with Prg's 2" deaver so it also should be right around 6".

Looks good. Any rubbing with that tire and wheel combo? When my current tires wear out, I am thinking the black Addicts.
The only place it rubbed was the front factory mudflaps. No other rubbing at all. You could just take them off but I trimmed mine and am running them for now because of rock chips

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
looks E V I L !! cool

·
Registered
56 Posts
A sick lookin rig fo sho!!!!! wish i had the chedder for a 4" or better lift, but the spacers work for the moment. smart move leavin the flaps on, the $#@% kickers destroyed my truck when i took mine off. how smooth are those tires at 75-80mph???????????? prolly the most agressive looking all terain i've seen.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Those mud flaps won't do you any good. I put on 285's on my truck and it still kicks up all kinds of crap.

And because the sipes on the tire are so wide, I give it 6 months or less and it'll happen to you. If I were you I'd get the lower panels PPF along with the lower portions of the bed

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
how smooth are those tires at 75-80mph???????????? prolly the most agressive looking all terain i've seen.
I had them up to 85mph and I was happy with them. They balanced well and I have no complaints about the ride quality at all

·
Registered
37 Posts
Love it! Was very close to doing Addicts.... your rig makes me wish I did! Very nice!! :goodjob:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
very nice... when my truck grows up it wants to be just like that. did you have any problems aligning it?
I took it to a local alignment shop known as the alignment guys. They are a little family owned hole in the wall shop, but have an excellent word of mouth reputation around my area. They did an amazing job. He said he had no problems whatsoever aligning it and it drives very straight. On a straight road I can completely let go of the steering wheel and the truck will just keep on going straight down the road.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts