Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for some wheel adapters but have a few questions before I buy hopfully someone can answer. I just bought tires I wanted to get 33x12.5x17 got got a killer deal on 295x70x17 so I am thinking adapters will give me the look I want.
My questions are what do you think is best 1 1.5 or 2" spacers? Also I like to drive 80 to 90 mph on the freeway will it feel like my tires are out of balanced? Where is the best place to buy?

Thanks in advanced

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Well the best would probably be an adapter that is Hub Centric, BUT those go for almost $400 for a set of 4. At that price you might as well get 4 rims.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already have the rims what size would you suggest?

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I've got/had 1.5" Hub/Wheel centric spacers and loved the way the truck felt with an additional 3" of track; be warned that even with stock wheel/tires fender issues arose.

I'll get em' back on as soon as I feel like modding the front wheel arches more to fit my 32s.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
even with a 7in lift? want to sell yours?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I think most people here would recommend WheelAdapter.com for quality spacers or adapters and yes, they are spendy. That's where I got my 2 in. spacers from. If you're interested, they are for sale. They're brand new and never installed.

:)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how much?

·
Registered
2,132 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I have them! theyre great. mine are 1.5"

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
They are bad a$$ spacers, but if i was going to go that route id get adapters to 6x5.5 to open up my wheel options.
that's what i did. 1.25" adapters to 6x5.5 from wheeladapter.com. i've abused the poopookaka out of them, never once an issue:fantastic:

if you know what wheels you are going to run the all you need to know is the hub diameter of those rims and Fred will make them a perfect fit, at least that's how it worked for me :)

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the are 17x8 4.5 back spacing and 00mm off set centerline eclipse.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts