Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched the forums to try and find the combo I'm looking for. I see alot of wheel spacers run but mostly on stock or wheels close to stock offset.

I'v finally decided to lift my truck and how. Running CST spindles up front and PRG Deaver 2" AAL in the rear with Bilstien 5125 in the rear and 5100 upfront with a 4/2 lift. Now I currently have 17x8.5 MB Tko 12mm offset wrapped in Falken Wildpeak a/t3w 265/65/17.

I get a little poke out the wheels but I'd like a little more. I know the spindles will push out about .5" on each side So I was planning to do a 1.25" front and 1.5" rear adapter.

My question is would I have an issues with rubbing upfront having a 1.25" spacer on top of a 12mm offset.

·
Premium Member
5,875 Posts
With those numbers IMO you shouldn't have any issues at all, if you do it'll be on the inner edge of the splash guard just slightly.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I've searched the forums to try and find the combo I'm looking for. I see alot of wheel spacers run but mostly on stock or wheels close to stock offset.

I'v finally decided to lift my truck and how. Running CST spindles up front and PRG Deaver 2" AAL in the rear with Bilstien 5125 in the rear and 5100 upfront with a 4/2 lift. Now I currently have 17x8.5 MB Tko 12mm offset wrapped in Falken Wildpeak a/t3w 265/65/17.

I get a little poke out the wheels but I'd like a little more. I know the spindles will push out about .5" on each side So I was planning to do a 1.25" front and 1.5" rear adapter.

My question is would I have an issues with rubbing upfront having a 1.25" spacer on top of a 12mm offset.

Installed CST's on 05 Nismo 4X2 KC, OE Wheels, running 1.25" adapter on all 4 corners before and after lift, had to remove the piece that most refer to as the "dam".
The "push out" was 7/8" per wheel and the lift was right below 4", the spindles are heavy, I believe that is why the drop, this was on new OEM 4X2 springs (7 coils), the 4X4 springs (8 coils) are about an inch taller.

Recommendation would be install your suspension, evaluate what you have up front/back after install and then decide what adapters you will need to achieve your goals, buy them once and right, you will have less body roll with wider stance as well, you will not regret the CST's..Good Luck

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
With 1.25" up front it would be like a -20 offset since I'm already 12mm on thr new rims. Is that too much?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts