Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new-ish here and have had my truck for about a year now. I have a bunch of ideas to turn this truck to a real exploring rig, but here's what I've done so far.

EBC rotors and pads all around
rancho quick lift front shocks
bilstien 5100's in the rear
goodyear wrangler M/S rubber
and a unidin pro 505 CB/PA

What do you guys think so far?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,378 Posts
Looks like a Gen 2 4x4 auto w/ a tan interior and electric windows! Congrats!
Year?

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
what is the thing near the CB mic?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Morning all - not trying to Hijack the thread but I couldn't find a definite answer and don't like starting new threads

That being said - the 5100 Bilstien Shock Kit from PRG will fit our trucks stock correct (2nd gen 4x4, CC, 4.0...). And aside from the minimal amount of lift from the new shock - it wont change the ride height correct? My shocks/struts need replacing so these are what I am looking at

Thanks

Bleudog

·
Registered
675 Posts
Morning all - not trying to Hijack the thread but I couldn't find a definite answer and don't like starting new threads

That being said - the 5100 Bilstien Shock Kit from PRG will fit our trucks stock correct (2nd gen 4x4, CC, 4.0...). And aside from the minimal amount of lift from the new shock - it wont change the ride height correct? My shocks/struts need replacing so these are what I am looking at

Thanks

Bleudog
Yes n No the 5100's are the adjustable one's an depending on where you set perch at on shock Bilstien says from no lift up to 2" of lift in front

1 - 7 of 7 Posts