Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm glad to see I'm not the only newbie around here. I've been following the board for quite a while and have some great ideas for the truck. Now that the puppy is paid off it's time to start adding some toys.

I have a storm grey 2005 King Cab Nismo. My wife has an 02 Maxima XLE. I used to work at a Nissan dealership so I've owned nothing but Nissans my whole life.

I just added a 2 1/2" ready lift to the front with an 1 1/2" bracket in the back. I then was able to throw on the new Bridgstone Dueler Revo 2's on. I fit the 285/75/16 on but there's been quite a bit of rubbing going on. I all ready removed the front valance and the front mud flaps so I should be good to go. Other toys are a Leer topper and a Manik grille guard. I live in Colorado so you cant forget the Thule roof rack for the ski's as well.

I tried to upload a couple photos but it keeps bringing up an error. I'll keep working on it.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome!!

What part of Colorado are you from? I live in Golden. Let me know when you want to go wheeling. I wish my truck were paid off like yours.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Welcome to CF!

Enjoy $pending!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome!!

What part of Colorado are you from? I live in Golden. Let me know when you want to go wheeling. I wish my truck were paid off like yours.
I'm up in Fort Collins. Let's definetly go wheelin sometime that would be fun. I see that you're getting the shrockworks sliders, let me know what you think when you get them on. They're next on my wish list.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts