Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

My name is Brett and I just recently purchased an 05 Frontier CC 6-speed and love it! I had a 1998 Tacoma that was an incredible truck that I hopefully got all of my "young stupid days" out on. I sold my Tacoma back to Toyota 2 years ago whenever they issued the 'extended frame warranty' and have missed my truck EVERYDAY since. I have already learned so much about my truck from this forum and hope that I will be able to provide some tips in return.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
12,703 Posts
Central Pa here too, Williamsport area.
I also came from a 1998 Toyota Tacoma extended cab 4x4 SR5 TRD.
Great truck up until the rusted frame recall.
Welcome to Clubfrontier.org!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, my Tacoma was an extended cab 4X4 SR5 TRD 5-speed as well; I had the 3 inch spacer lift from Cornfed and AAL in the back with Bilstein's all the way around. Man that truck performed. I wasn't too disappointed when I heard about the recall - I made almost $4,000 on the truck and I beat it pretty bad in 5 years - it had a bent frame and would corner to the right better than to the left (from me hitting a ditch with a full brush guard in the front at 40mph).....stopped me dead. Started and drove right out of the ditch though. The money I got for the truck paid for my wedding, bought me a 1995 SHO and a KTM 525 EXC! Thanks Toyota! Mods are already in the works for my Frontier as well.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome aboard. You will find a lot of useful info on here. PA here to.

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Kutztown, PA here. Lived in Bloomsburg, PA for several years though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts