Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Though I'd give everyone the scoop. I sold the Z!!! Completely parted out the whole TT setup and got rid of the car. I packed up my shizzle and moved to Florida too. I bought myself a Wrangler for the time being and will start modding it soon enough. Thinking about getting another Fronty or maybe an X in the near future. I missed going out and getting muddy! lol

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had it listed for ever! lol I would have been happy to sell it to you.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll get some tomorrow. Haven't really taken any b/c it's a project. It needs a little TLC, but I got it CHEAP so I don't really mind. The biggest thing that bugs me is the color. It's TEAL! lol Gonna paint it black or white soon though.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As requested...

It came with a small lift and 31" BFG MT's on Ecco's. I bought the Canyon's with 30" at's on them so I could quiet down the daily commute. Plans are to pretty much do a complete overhaul of the whole Jeep. Rino line the interior and go for about a 3"-4" lift with 33"s. We'll see where it goes.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Major clean up and a Spider web top. It has no a/c or power steering. Here is a list of the mods planned...

1. New top
2. MAJOR cleanup of the underside with new undercoating.
3. Ad power steering.
4. Neoprene seat covers
5. Rino line the interior
5. New carpet and center console.
6. New 3" lift (thinking Black Diamond unless I hear bad things)
7. New paintjob
8. A/C
9. 4.0 upgrade

Might actually keep it Teal. It's starting to grow on me.

·
Senior Moderator
4,558 Posts
Unless you go with a Miami Dolphins theme, I'd say re-paint a different color.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Where did you move to in Fl?

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm in Palm Bay right now. Waiting to see if I get a job I applied for in West Palm though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts