Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Titan front differential that I'd like to sell but I have no idea what it's worth. The driver axle flange broke which is very common but the flange and front diff were replaced under warranty at 40k miles. The front diff is in perfect working order/condition and only needs the driver axle flange. I have no intentions on doing this swap on my Xterra and I'm sick of tripping over it at work.

Any ideas?

· Registered
2,590 Posts
what gear ratio is it?

· Registered
8,530 Posts
I know you said you didn't want to do this mod on your truck/suv but why not? Swap out the r180 for the m205 with a set of V8 pathy half shafts and you have a beefier diff with no change in track width. Only issue is that you have to make sure it has the 3.36 and not the 2.94 ratio.

· Registered
2,590 Posts
It's got 3.36 gears.
With the 3.36 gears it should be worth more since it is a direct fit for most folks. I am at 3.69 so I'd need to do a front and rear gear swap to use it. At some point I'll do that and get to 4.10, but I'd probly look for a 2.94 and pay less for it since I got to do the gear swap anyway.

All that being said something around $400-500 might be a fair asking price depending on cost to repair the axle flange.

· Premium Member
9,811 Posts
Mine had 20 or 30K on it with 3.36 gear and it was $400.

· Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So, $300 would be a fair price? It's not something I want to ship but I would be willing to meet half way if not too far. I would imagine anyone could pick up a flange at a junkyard. It just pops in/out like fwd cv axles do.

· Premium Member
9,811 Posts
Got pic's of the broken part?

· Registered
2,932 Posts
i would be interested if you were willing to ship. If you change your mind about that let me know

· Registered
2,590 Posts
shipping a front diff is not actually as bad as you think. The part is really pretty light you'll want to use a freight forwarded but I had a front and rear shipped across the country and the whole thing was under $200 bucks. If you do decide to ship contact Jeremy at Truck Load Broker and tell him your a member of the newx

· Premium Member
9,811 Posts
Mike and Bulldog, yall now what yall are talking bout from other posts Ive read. What do yall think its worth or is it even worth it?
It's hard to say what is worth but it is worth something.
The diff would have to come apart to check the side gear for damage.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.