Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to swap out the bull bar and went with a Steelcraft grille guard. It was not too bad to install. We had to do some minor adjustments for the brackets and the the lights went on like cake. Not a bad deal for $264. ::grin::

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
I need it. Right now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
133 Posts
Oh no. I'm serious. It would look good on my Pro4X

·
Registered
133 Posts
Right on, yeah it would ::
I promised my better half I'd wait a little bit before doing anything else. Where'd you find this gem?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I promised my better half I'd wait a little bit before doing anything else. Where'd you find this gem?

Okay, quite a few places sell them, but I decided to go with Jegs. CarID sells them for 264 and Jegs sells them for 276. However, if you paste the link in the jegs website, they will match the 264. I have not found cheaper than that. Amazon had it for like 460! So, I would get it here:

Steelcraft 54090: Grill Guard 2005-2016 Nissan Frontier 2005-2007 Nissan Pathfinder | JEGS

Whatever you do, make sure it is the Steelcraft 54090. :serious:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, sorry I did not know where to post it. I like the bull bar too but I already noticed gas mileage improvements and I just think I will be happier with the grill, also because I live in Cali and need my front plate installed :frown:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Looks good till you barely hit something and it crushes your hole quarter panel. Haha been there done that. Won't waste my money again.

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
13,804 Posts
Nice, what manufacturer of bull bar do you have?
Currently I have a Westin that was originally for a Tacoma, but I made my own mounts to slap onto my Frontier.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts