Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am wondering which tires would be good for every day highway driving. im about to purchase a set a 2014 pro wheels. they are the 16 inch OEM dessert wheels. i want bigger tires to fill the gap between the fender and tire but i dont want rubbing issues. im coming from a totally different scene of cars. before this i had a BMW M3 with the V8 NA motor. pretty much did everything possible to it except supercharging it. as you can tell im very new to the truck scene. any information would be very helpful thx.

·
Registered
603 Posts
i am wondering which tires would be good for every day highway driving. im about to purchase a set a 2014 pro wheels. they are the 16 inch OEM dessert wheels. i want bigger tires to fill the gap between the fender and tire but i dont want rubbing issues. im coming from a totally different scene of cars. before this i had a BMW M3 with the V8 NA motor. pretty much did everything possible to it except supercharging it. as you can tell im very new to the truck scene. any information would be very helpful thx.
Do you have 4x4 or 4x2? If 4x4 get the 265/75/16s. If mainly Highway I like these: Cooper Discoverer HT

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Plus one on the coopers love my set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have a 4x4. thx man. so the 265/75/16s will fill in the gap a little better and have a better stance?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts