Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So just wondering what you guys are rocking when people call you. Thought maybe it would be fun to exchange the unique ringtones we all have. Dont be bashful just roll with it & post up. This is suppose to be enjoyable so lets have fun.

Heres mine its from D12- My ballz
Dailymotion - D12 - my balls - une vidéo Musique

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
I run a combination of tones I have made and tones I have traded. I have tones from Windows, error tones, tones of all types. As far as tones I rock, I use a different tone for each person, noone gets the same tone as anyone else.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I don't do songs/music.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
i use the ringtone from Crank on my phone. the one that sounds like the phone is dying

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
the everybody's watching me remix??? lmao... oh wait... cant laugh too hard i got that one
:censor:

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
dope boys - the game -- standard ringtone

mr carter by lil wayne -- for txts

confined - as i lay dying -- for the significant other... which changes a lot lol

this is good bye - killswitch engage -- for parents

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dope boys - the game -- standard ringtone

mr carter by lil wayne -- for txts

confined - as i lay dying -- for the significant other... which changes a lot lol

this is good bye - killswitch engage -- for parents
good choices

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
good choices
hahah i used that mobile 17 thing and have the 2 metal ones set to like a scream part... freaks EVERYONE out when there near me

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hahah i used that mobile 17 thing and have the 2 metal ones set to like a scream part... freaks EVERYONE out when there near me
haha you want to talk about scaring the living piss out of someone. I had System of a Downs-Chop Suey as my ringtone for the longest. You know the opening wack up why dont you put alittle make-up.. that scarred everyone that was caught off guard by it. Like i was moving a neighbors coach into my apartment back in Tampa. They gave it to us well the twenty something guy jumped 2-3ft in the air when my phone went off. He was like " Holy Sh!t wtf!!! was that!! " i had to tell him it was my ringtone lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts