Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searched through courtesy nissan parts and couldn't find it, so figured I'd ask in case anyone knows. I was striking out for an hour or more.. found some kind of pocket thing--and a first aid kit with it's own seatbelt??--but couldn't find what I have (both for passenger and driver side jack cover)

The cowling/cover under my jump seat seems to be missing the retaining clips. If the holes are for something else lemme know.
  • is there a more official name for this part?
  • better online place for me to be shopping for nissan interior parts?
thanks!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
EDIT Doublechecked your link and you did send me the FB part. Thanks! Guess it's the right one

Thanks! I swear I was looking at that page but didn't find it. I know why:
  • what's the difference between 76906 and 76906FB?
In fact, for the exploded parts view labeled [B 02] "Body Side Trimming - King Cab 2003-2004" there is no 76906 listed. And I got confused by this view because there's apparently two cowling styles 76928M and 76928N. It isn't explained. I guess I was expecting to see the jump seat in the diagram too--instead a first aid box was there?? :)

The shape of the holes for the clips on the drivers side (panel to hold in floor jack) is different than the shapes for the "Rear side finisher". Floor jack clip holes are flat like a wingnut, below jump seat is more T shaped.

==> Anyone know if that's the difference between 76906 and 76906FB? The photos aren't clear

.. or are they the same part? :) Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts