Nissan Frontier Forum banner

What kind of deals are out there?

3K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  Zedbra 
#1 ·
I'm looking at getting a new CC SV probably 2x4 with the value package. I'm reading things here where some are getting around $7k off invoice?

#14 ·
I bought mine in St. Augustine Florida...2019 Crew Cab Midnight Edition with only 6 miles on it. I sold the side steps and mud flaps back to the dealer. Truck, Tax & Title Fees, Complete out the door $23,500 (List was $32,000+). If you're close, Florida is the place to buy any vehicle.

Reactions: exTacomaGuy
#17 ·
Well, if you got the dealer to buy back those items I bow down to your negotiating skills?
Midnight edition on white looks great! To me all the other trucks on the market look like work trucks in white- except the Frontier.
Thanks Evan...when I first saw the truck I told my salesperson that the sidesteps and mudflaps had to go and to find out how much for them to buy them back. First thing she did was to get me a price. It's a great dealership to work with. At my age I've found out it's better to tell people what you want, than to ask them "would you ?" Lol.
I have to take some new pics with the Black Upper/Lower Billet Grills, Black Spyder Headlight Assemblies and the Full Tint on the Windshield. Big difference in the look now.

#18 ·
There is not a lot available out here in the Seattle areas at this moment. But if anyone is looking for some, they can be found.The dealers are very short on inventory, so you have to jump on them when you see them. Here is one of the local dealers.

Hope this helps people in the seattle are find what they are looking for.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.