Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
The 1st gen frontier is just an all around good truck. Not the fastest and poor gas mileage but other than that the reviews at KBB tell that most everyone is pretty satisfied with the Frontier.

9500$ - trade in
12,000$ - private
priceless$ - me

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
1 billion dollars

·
Registered
219 Posts
10 bazillion

·
Registered
2020 Toyota 4runner TRDOR
4,593 Posts
$4680 private sale.
$2975 trade in
$6655 retail

Its tough to say tho, right now, it would take a big chunk of cash for me to trade in or sell to just anyone.

·
Registered
2020 Toyota 4runner TRDOR
4,593 Posts
NADA guide doesn't list the DR package, but the prices come out comparable between the two.
funny tho, they showed a 4wd for my truck.

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
$6870
but personally I doubt it would be worth that much, at least until I drop some coin into it

·
Registered
5,993 Posts
over 10k for private and i think 8k for trade in, the condition my truck is in i think its worth 15k, its like brand new. in my mind its priceless because i love it so much.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Good thread...We see how much people like their trucks. KBB will let you add premium sound and all that but getting that money out of it is hard. Things are really only worth what someone will pay. I'd be lucky to get $5k for mine right now even thou they say $7k to a private buyer which is the only thing I pay attention too. Dealership trade in's are a rip off most of the time. I can jew a dealership down until they almost start to cry as the lady did with my truck.

I would be hard pressed to not sell my truck if someone walked up with only $15k because it's about to be in storage anyway but the chance of that happening will be a cold day in hell.

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
i could probably sell it for $12k. realistically, its priceless to me. i would regretfully let her go for $25k- thats about where the cash outweighs the sentiment.

·
Registered
475 Posts
it doesnt matter for me. ill have this truck TILL I DIE... haha. seriously tho. as soon as i blow this engine im dropping the chevy 5.0L thats in my dads boat into it. gotta do a lot of mods tho what with the water cooled exhaust manifolds and stuff. then maybe slap on a weiand 6-71. maybe a megasquirt setup. hell who knows. itll be beast tho when i start my career and get cash flo. for sho frizizzoles.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts