Registered
2017 Pro-4X w/Luxury Package
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Besides gas ?

·
Premium Member
7,123 Posts
Every day is Christmas...when I get to drive her. She doesn't like being penned up.

Short list ideas/plans: new grill and some plastidip...maybe not for Christmas, but over the Winter.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
I installed wiring for towing to my 1998, so I could tow my 1970 VW up north. It had a ball when we bought it in 2004 (at 100K miles) but no wiring. The Hopkins kit plugs right into the Frontier harness, includes brake light converter.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Leather wrap for the steering wheel and two hours of me caressing it on :kiss:

·
Registered
374 Posts
I'm going to Northern Tool and buying some tow straps and tough things.My wife
calls it my bad *** truck, so I gotta make sure it lives up to it's reputation.

Really!?!? We can't say A S S ? What? We're a bunch of children?

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
I'm in the process of fabricating a low profile rack that mounts to my X's stock roof rack. It will carry my high lift jack, 4 gal rotopax fuel can, traction ramps and shovel.

I'll be receiving my rear recovery points from Habitat Offroad in early Jan. These will allow me to remove the low hanging hitch that I have been dragging on the rocks.

My Shrockworks front bumper will be here someday.....

·
Registered
478 Posts
My Nissan will not get a day off on Christmas. My girlfriend wants me to haul some outdoor furniture purchased for her daughter.

·
Registered
397 Posts
...so far she's gotten:

1. Me - 12/2/16
2. Gator FX Tonneau tri-fold hard cover
3. New Snow shoes - Mastercraft Coursar MSR's
4. Switchblade key mod ordered - waiting delivery and install
5. Tailgate LED's ordered - waiting delivery and install
6. Deciding on HEFTY Skids, Rsliders and front bumper!

·
Registered
266 Posts
my wife gave me the funds to get the rough country lift and camber bolts, but im gonna hold off on getting it and wait till it warms up again. But i have to take one of my lights apart that i took apart earlier in the year because im having serious issues with moisture.

·
Super Moderator
3,681 Posts
For Christmas, my Frontier is getting loaned out to someone who's Ford Taurus broke down on the day before Christmas Eve! :(

·
Super Moderator
11,248 Posts
For Christmas, my Frontier is getting loaned out to someone who's Ford Taurus broke down on the day before Christmas Eve! :(
That is very kind of you. Me, I never lend any vehicles out to anyone, you're a better person than me, lol.

Clint

·
Registered
397 Posts
That is very kind of you. Me, I never lend any vehicles out to anyone, you're a better person than me, lol.

Clint
I made the mistake of loaning my POV to a family member while on a 6 month deployment; I must have had some nerve to expect it to be in the same working condition when I returned home from my overseas assignment:frown:

I'll give anyone a ride if they need but no one drives my vehicles after that happened any more!

·
Super Moderator
11,248 Posts
I guess there is much truth to the saying of no good deed goes unpunished.
What is POV? I loved my six speed but after I factory ordered mine in 2010 they stopped offering it in a long bed, Nissan is so wrong, I do not like my automatic 2016 but I must have the long bed so I'm stuck. Enjoy every mile in yours.

Clint

·
Registered
397 Posts
Thank you!

POV = privately owned vehicle, sorry just habit being around DoD so long...

My car was loaded out, trashed, gas empty and stereo stolen and I guess I had some nerve expecting the family member to fix/replace everything so I had my working car back again after I was forced by parents who had the keys to loan it out...

Now the only other person who drives my vehicles is my wife!

·
Premium Member
7,123 Posts
Guessing: Point Of View & Personal Offroad Vehicle were off just a tad.

·
Registered
397 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,729 Posts
Nothing! My truck has been spoiled!
Have 4:11 gears, ARB differential cover,Lokka locker, new 1.5" spacers for the rear.front differential with correct carrier that all needs to be installed.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts