Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The pictured tube looks like it connects to the intake collector, and runs under the appearance cover. Not sure exactly what it's for, so I'm having trouble finding it in the online parts catalogs. The condition of mine looks like it's losing some material, so I thought perhaps I'd replace it, except I'm not sure what it is yet.


1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.