·
Registered
Great truck
1,020 Posts
Dude, that would be a rough ride

·
Registered
5,953 Posts
The largest thing I hauled was a plastic shed like this twice when I moved. Didn't want to take it apart. Can't find the picture but it was large and awkward.

The heaviest load I have ever hauled was 3 of these at once. Kind of stupid, but a short distance and a testment to airbags.

·
Registered
163 Posts
The largest thing I hauled was a plastic shed like this twice when I moved. Didn't want to take it apart. Can't find the picture but it was large and awkward.

The heaviest load I have ever hauled was 3 of these at once. Kind of stupid, but a short distance and a testment to airbags.

·
Registered
Great truck
1,020 Posts
that poor mighty max, ha ha ha. of course the little frontier above it is even worse, you would think his tires would be all flat looking too

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Well, in my 1989 Nissan Hardbody 4x2 2.4L Regular Cab Short Bed I hauled 160 twelve-packs of soda for a local science fiction convention's consuite. I had ~1600lb of soda/cans in that truck. I could barely steer. In hindsight I was almost undoubtedly riding most of the trip on the bump-stops.

In my various 1995 Nissan Hardbody 4x2 2.4L King Cabs, I fairly regulary buy sand and concrete. For sand it was those 900+lb bags, emptied straight into the truck bed.

I haven't especially overloaded this Frontier. I've bought 900+lb bags of sand but I haven't pushed it like I did those light-duty Hardbody trucks.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Took this picture down south of the border in 1992. Didn't notice till I scanned it just now that we were meeting a Datsun. I think?
Down South of the Border.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mine is about 2500lbs of metal wall panels I hauled 500 miles for work. Started out as a nice drive, then the snow started coming down and drifting across the road... Trailer was a rental that had a flat tire when I picked it up so I was ready for that to blow at any minute as well. Needless to say I was pretty well spent after whiteknuckling through middle of nowhere North Dakota through all that!

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
21 - 40 of 40 Posts