Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Real stupid post, but what is the first number in the VIN of some of the vehicles you own? List the kind of vehicle also.

I yet again got into kind of an argument with a guy yesterday over the fact some of the so called American vehicles and how there not even fully made (or even 10% in some cases) in the U.S anymore For example my 2008 Chevrolet HHR (my work vehicle) has a 3 which means the majority of that vehicle was made in Mexico.

So my argument with most people in this time of economic trouble we're in is over my Nissan and people downing me for buying a vehicle from Japan (not that I care, just like to argue). I laugh, people don't know anything about what they are preaching. My VIN starts with a 1 this is U.S. Tennessee baby, Nissan probably provides more help to the U.S. economy then any other manufacture here.

To anyone interested...
1 United States
2 Canada
3 Mexico
4 United States
5 United States
6 Australia
9 Brazil
J Japan
K Korea
L Taiwan
S England
V France
W Germany
Y Sweden
Z Italy

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
06 fronty :1
04 Quest :4

·
Registered
111 Posts
1 on both Frontiers here.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Such good info to know! I bet so many people are like WTF! when the know that, after just bltch'en about it. LOL! Stuipid hill billies
:!:

·
Banned
6,781 Posts

·
Registered
3,327 Posts

Need to get me a bumper sticker, "Made in U.S.A"

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Thats my one button...hill billies.
Hear that?... Off in a distance?
That the steam coming out of my ears, fu(k'en hill billies! %^$*, *&^% heads, If I ever get the chance I'll ^&%$ and pull it out of there $#@% And then....Ok,Ok,Ok, I'm better now. Whew, that was close to a melt down... but its cool now! I'm back in my happy place. LOL! (J/K i'm not that crazy)

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
That the steam coming out of my ears, fu(k'en hill billies! %^$*, *&^% heads, If I ever get the chance I'll ^&%$ and pull it out of there $#@% And then....Ok,Ok,Ok, I'm better now. Whew, that was close to a melt down... but its cool now! I'm back in my happy place. LOL! (J/K i'm not that crazy)
What's your definition of a hillbilly?

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
I think someone needs a grilled cheese sandwich :laugh:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
What's your definition of a hillbilly?
Some one with a closed mind, won't change there mind even if something else is better, or could be better if given the chance. Someone who refuses to...expand there horizons, from trying new foods to, IDK, leave the county they were born in. I guess the stero-typical "hill billie" or "redneck".

I grew up way out in the sticks in southern PA. Trust me Ive been around every flavor of white trash. And mainly...If they don't aready know it...they don't want to know it. Wow, is all I can say, pulm on forhead shanking no,no,no what a waste.

thats my definition. Drive a pick up, listen to county music...not a hill billie.
Add a gun rack, still not a hill billie. Be racist, hate some one for there religion being diffrent then yours...Hill billie.

I think someone needs a grilled cheese sandwich :laugh:
Dude I would murk one right now!!! Tear that bad boy up! :laugh:

·
Banned
6,781 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
thats what irks me......I bought a Nissan thinking I was paying for quality made import car....lone and behold billy joe in Tennessee made it...Not Knocking on America but the quality of work thanks to the unions and lazyness has really took a nosedive since the late 40's

Same thing with VW with the exeption on the Passat and the luxury models.....they are all made in Mexico and Brazil, you get to pay a German price but Mexican quality. If I knew that was going to be the case I would of gotten an East German; Trabant 601 Kombi baby.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts