Votes: 1 4.2%

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • stock

Votes: 1 4.2%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Go with option #1 and just remove the ambers if you want a more custom look. They look the same as OEM but with black housings. I'm not a fan of those weird cyborg-looking projector headlights for titans and frontiers.

If it were me, i'd just pull apart and paint some stock titan headlights.
Stockers painted:

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sliver, not sure if they are, but I will have 3 HID on the front bumper, and 5 HIDs on the roof.. So if I need extra light I will have it. I would like them to put out normal colored light. I know MPs like to **** with people with projectors. One my Co-workers has an s2000 that came stock with projectors and he stopped driving it in to work because he always got pulled over.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I agree, go with #1, in my opinion the projectors look gay and belong on some kids civic not on a truck, unless you like to get laughed at and made fun of :nana: I think #1 looks nice and subtle but anyone that knows will be able to say oh look he changed his headlights. I am a fan of blacked out lights without the orange markers in them. My brother did that to his Altima headlights, blacked em out with no other color in there, and it looks really nice and clean.

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
put my vote in for #1

am i wrong or are you saying that MOST Titan headlights will fit 2nd gen Frontiers?

been looking for different lights for my '10 Pro but dont like the projector lights !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts