Nissan Frontier Forum banner
44461 - 44480 of 44518 Posts

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
New rubber showed up today. They'll go on next week after a trip to the Oregon high desert.

View attachment 339902
I have these in 235/85r16, you're gonna notice the acceleration hit but other than that, I think you're gonna like these very much.

Reactions: RobFrisco415

·
Registered
2019 CC 4x4 SV
200 Posts
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Grille Car

I hit a plastic trash can going 55. Cracked and scratched my bumper then wedged under the control arm. Was on a 2 lane with lots of traffic pulling the camper. It was either this, a steep ditch or in front of a semi.

Good excuse to go with a winch bumper. Really like the look of the Coastal Offroad. My welding skills are a bit rusty, but worth looking into. I'd prefer aluminum, but don't think I can $queeze that past the wife.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
View attachment 339979
I hit a plastic trash can going 55. Cracked and scratched my bumper then wedged under the control arm. Was on a 2 lane with lots of traffic pulling the camper. It was either this, a steep ditch or in front of a semi.

Good excuse to go with a winch bumper. Really like the look of the Coastal Offroad. My welding skills are a bit rusty, but worth looking into. I'd prefer aluminum, but don't think I can $queeze that past the wife.
tell her it's for OUR safety! ;)

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
I need to see how bad the price is on aluminum. I'm only aware of one option. Just don't want to weigh the front end down too much. She's already on board with Coastal or even Nismo.

Guess the timing wasn't too bad with Black Friday sales.
just do it and don't look back! It is pricey but worth every penny! Been rocking mine for a few months now

Reactions: Bamps

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
I need to see how bad the price is on aluminum. I'm only aware of one option. Just don't want to weigh the front end down too much. She's already on board with Coastal or even Nismo.

Guess the timing wasn't too bad with Black Friday sales.
They have it on sale for black friday! (-$250)

Reactions: Bamps and Belvedere

·
Registered
2019 CC 4x4 SV
200 Posts
just do it and don't look back! It is pricey but worth every penny! Been rocking mine for a few months now
Got any pix of yours?

·
Registered
198 Posts
I installed the All Dogs Off-road lift kit with ADO springs front and rear and Bilstein 5100’s. 2” lift all around. Old springs had sagged about 1” over 108k miles. Factory Bilsteins were surprisingly not shot. Much firmer ride, I like it

Now time to get an alignment, the steering tracks straight but the steering wheel is about 4* out
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
198 Posts
got an alignment today at Firestone. They didn’t touch the camber or caster bolts, the one I installed crooked is still crooked while all the others are straight. Tracks much better but I’ll have to see as I drive. I asked for a printout of the alignment before and after but “that printer is broken” 🤨

Ride quality is good, just firmer than stock. Less dive when braking and less squat while accelerating. The 1” rake front to rear is back, and it looks great. Feels more sure footed and corners a bit flatter on pavement.

As a bonus, the new rear springs don’t squeak like my worn out factory ones did!

Couldn’t be happier with the lift kit, and Chad at All Dogs Off-road was a huge help with the FedEx issue I had, great customer service and a quality product.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Went and played in the snow, though it was only about 1-1.5 feet deep in spots and very wet, and bagged us a small cedar for our Christmas tree. New Heavy Metal Offroad custom height bed bars powder matched to the truck. Really digging them.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Went and played in the snow, though it was only about 1-1.5 feet deep in spots and very wet, and bagged us a small cedar for our Christmas tree. New Heavy Metal Offroad custom height bed bars powder matched to the truck. Really digging them.

Lucky you!! It’s bone freakin’ dry here in New Mexico. Very little snow above 10500’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Skinny06

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Looks like fun.
What front bumper is that?
Front, rear bumpers, and roof rack are all the man, the myth, the legend himself @eolivas
Lucky you!! It’s bone freakin’ dry here in New Mexico. Very little snow above 10500’.

We've had one of our wettest Novembers in history. Nothing but rain in the lowlands, and mostly rain with some snowy mix in the mountains. Super wet snow. Not the most fun to drive or wheel in. Especially when you're new to snow wheeling like me. Steeeeeep learning curve.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Front, rear bumpers, and roof rack are all the man, the myth, the legend himself @eolivas

We've had one of our wettest Novembers in history. Nothing but rain in the lowlands, and mostly rain with some snowy mix in the mountains. Super wet snow. Not the most fun to drive or wheel in. Especially when you're new to snow wheeling like me. Steeeeeep learning curve.
That’s for the kind words.

Lucky you. We haven’t had any decent moisture in months. Hope you and yours had a great Thanksgiving. Cheers

Reactions: Skinny06
44461 - 44480 of 44518 Posts