Nissan Frontier Forum banner
44261 - 44280 of 44284 Posts

·
Registered
2019 CC 4x4 SV
150 Posts
I have a PETG phone holder that sits in the tray on my dash. Was there all summer here in MO, and held up fine. I used to have a trailer that I printed a jack handle for. It lasted about two summers in the sun.

Edit: I guess I lied. Just noticed it's started to sag just a bit, but it's pretty thin.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Filled up with gas today, and added some Hotshot Secret Gasoline Extreme. Approaching 135k miles almost time for another transmission service at Level 10 Transmissions.

Reactions: Zero Six LE

·
Registered
2017 Frontier SV V6 4x4 auto, CC
76 Posts
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Loaded up full of boat stands

·
Premium Member
2020 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X
208 Posts
Replaced the satin grill on my 2000 P4X with the OEM gloss back one, perfect match.

Still haven't decided if I like the midnight front medallion, may go back to the original to add a little contrast.

Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Vehicle

Also removed the rear Pro-4X logo with the tiretracks, I can get one without and may add that one instead or just leave it off.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Also added OEM step rails to make it easier for my 86 year old dad to go for a ride. I thought about other brands that might look better, but these match the roof rack and were reasonably priced through a 3rd party.

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Automotive carrying rack

·
Premium Member
2012 Crew Cab S 4x4,
150 Posts
Replaced the satin grill on my 2000 P4X with the OEM gloss back one, perfect match.

Still haven't decided if I like the midnight front medallion, may go back to the original to add a little contrast.

View attachment 337358

Also removed the rear Pro-4X logo with the tiretracks, I can get one without and may add that one instead or just leave it off.
Yes, contrast

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Drain and refill service? I'm going to be doing a fluid exchange on my 06 with nearly 209,000 miles on it soon. Still shifts like new cold or hot.
No drain and fill for me. I do the fluid exchange as well.

• Love
Reactions: Zero Six LE

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Yes, contrast
I popped the original Nissan logo back on and do like that better - here's updated pics with the new black grill cover and silver logo (vs. the midnight one before, and how did that leaf get there, I just washed it yesterday....:D:

Automotive parking light Vehicle Grille Plant Hood

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
1,071 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Changed oil in the 2014 SV (mileage and viscosity redacted to prevent endless discussions of the obvious) in preparation for annual expedition of the Old Retired Guys Camping League & Mule Deer Pursuit Society to scenic Catron County, NM. Actually ordered this oil filter wrench for my Suzuki outboard, but it's easy to use on the sometimes difficult Frontier's filter. Coming in from the side on a small 3/8 ratchet and loosens the filter right up. Maybe I tighten them too much (hand tight only) or losing my grip due advanced age -lol - but this tool sure helps.
Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Car Bumper

Reactions: sirnixalot

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Added SV map light to my S CC. Thanks to member sleestak for post on this mod. I was able to do
Never seen a nekid center roofline before! 😯 Next on the list will be the auto-dimming mirror... Lol. Nice job!

Reactions: Grampy Matt

·
Registered
2020 Frontier Pro4x
10 Posts
Most recent thing I changed on my ‘20 is the grill. Tossed on a midnight grill like everyone else lol.
I suppose most all my mods are fairly recent. I will hopefully be installing my yellow morimoto fogs this weekend. Don’t think my headlight order will be fulfilled for another month or so.

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 SV Crew
134 Posts
I popped the original Nissan logo back on and do like that better - here's updated pics with the new black grill cover and silver logo (vs. the midnight one before, and how did that leaf get there, I just washed it yesterday....:D:
Looks better because the headlights are chrome. If you had blacked out HL's, the black emblem would look great. You could paint the black emblem a high contrast color like red or orange and see how it looks...

44261 - 44280 of 44284 Posts