Nissan Frontier Forum banner
44241 - 44260 of 44284 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Made a replacement for the broken tether on the windshield washer cap on my 1998.
Automotive lighting Hood Audio equipment Vehicle door Wood

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Frontier SV crew cab, short bed, 6 speed manual transmission, Value Truck Package
828 Posts
Installed a Ring flood light camera on the house to add some security for when she's parked. Here's what it looks like at night when the light comes on, and without the light.

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Plant

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
A much needed bath. Brake dust on wheels is a big pet peeve of mine

Reactions: Gdubz

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
14,110 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Oil change, tire rotation and had all 4 TPMS units replaced...finally. That damn light has been on for 4 years :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:. Now I need to get those CAT codes off so that check engine 5 year light will go off or just tape over it.

·
Registered
2018 CC Pro-4x
77 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Plate is from https://missinglynxprd.square.site/
I found him on Instagram, and love the plate.

The outlets were a set from Amazon. I don't recommend buying the set as the jumper wire between them isn't long enough to route under the second set of holes. I had to extend them. If I had to do it again, I buy them individually.

Hood Automotive tire Bumper Automotive wheel system Gas

@DocBugs any info on that mounting plate? Adding those plugs is a great idea.
Dude, that is SICK! Nice clean install. Where's the mounting block from?(y)

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Frontier SV crew cab, short bed, 6 speed manual transmission, Value Truck Package
828 Posts
View attachment 337248 Installed a Rough Country lift. N3 loaded struts, shackles & shocks in the rear. Still need camber bolts & UPC’s at some point.
Looks so good. I might have to do the tow mirrors on mine. Thinking about getting a small rv trailer, and they look better too.

·
Registered
2019 Pro4x CC
92 Posts
changed the oil in my 19'. First time doing it myself since truck was new (had 2 free oil changes at dealer). Other then both the drain plug and filter being on way to tight, it wasnt to bad a job. Def recommend the passenger side access for oil filter! Hardest part was getting filter wrench into position

·
Registered
640 Posts
It does. That's why I have automatic climate control. ;) If I really need to I can remove it with one hand even while driving, but I can't remember the last time I adjusted my climate control.
Does anyone know I that can be added? Like can I take the parts from your dash put them in mine and it works?

·
Registered
828 Posts
I dont know which state you're in , but I hope you picked the right filament if it gets hot. Everything I've printed warps here in texas. Also. Pls link to files.
I'm in Maryland. I used PETG, which has a glass transition point of about 175 degrees F. Hopefully it holds up!

I made the mount specific to my tablet and case (Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 inch with a SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle Pro Series case), but if you want the STLs and FreeCAD files I put them up in a Github repo: GitHub - PolloMalo/nissan-frontier-tablet-mount: Holder and magnetic mount for a Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 in a SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle Pro case to attach over the climate controls of my 2018 Nissan Frontier

·
Registered
828 Posts
Also perhaps you could stagger the interface/mount on the right side so it angles it towards you?
I've thought about that. I could add a magnetic spacer that could be flipped over and used on the other side depending on whether I'm using the tablet or my passenger is using it.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Does anyone know I that can be added? Like can I take the parts from your dash put them in mine and it works?
I think you need the light sensor on the dash for automatic climate control. There might be other things too.

44241 - 44260 of 44284 Posts